Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Trade Deadline Thread

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

Why don't we trade Dwight for Shaq, then sign all the guys from our glory years? Skiles and Hardaway are available, you know. People are always moaning about not being as good as those old days... why not just put the same team together +15 years?

That would work perfect! We can make sure the new locker room in the New Events center is handicap accessable!

If we are by some remote chance able to come out of the trade deadline with these players still here and able to acquire these guys... I think we will be pretty **** difficult to beat in the East.... Imagine this lineup

Dre/Nelson

Turk/Evans

Lewis

Wilcox/Cook/Auggy

D12/Foyle

Get something done otis ... atleast one of those guys

best trade for the magic if it could get done

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?playe...5~20~20~19&te=&cash=

Decent trade for all teams, Orlando gets the big man and point guard they need, where seatle and philly get expiring contracts to build around. The only snag would philly might not want lukes huge contract if they didn't think he could be a pg to build around

quote:
Originally posted by duqjared:

best trade for the magic if it could get done

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?playe...5~20~20~19&te=&cash=

Decent trade for all teams, Orlando gets the big man and point guard they need, where seatle and philly get expiring contracts to build around. The only snag would philly might not want lukes huge contract if they didn't think he could be a pg to build around

One question.... How much pg's does Philly need!!!

The two guys I want are Kirk Hinrich and Udonis Haslem. Both are great defenders, young yet experienced, and obtainable. They both could start immediately and shore up our problems.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

The two guys I want are Kirk Hinrich and Udonis Haslem. Both are great defenders, young yet experienced, and obtainable. They both could start immediately and shore up our problems.

I wouldnt mind that at all.

Id rather calderon, miller and darko, or hinrich and collison, but hinrich and haslem is very nice