Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread * Magic - Cavs * Feb. 11th

quote:
Originally posted by zava:

I am begging you Nelson, please stop shooting, you are our point guard.find open guys.

Jameer will stop Shooting when he catches Larry Huges

I can't wait to read the headlines on this game. Lebron James along with hot shooting Hughes puts Undermanned Cavs on their back to destroy Magic on the road.

we just can win with Mr. Jameer whether some of u like it or not. he can score 50 and get 32 assists and we still lose. i'm telling u guys his style is not what we need to win and i'm not saying that arroyo is the answer, but all i know is not Jameer, he even takes Trukoglu's game away, now go ahead n kill me!!!!

i hope otis is watching this game closely. nelson absolutely is NOT our answer at the starting pg position. he cannot throw a post feed, which means the ball stays on the perimeter until the shot clock runs and we are forced into a shot which is hurting our flow to the game. he defense sucks he always cheats and makes it look like he runs out to play defense but it is all a show, no substance. its no coincidence that hughes cought fire while nelson was gaurding him. i dont understand if everyone can see this why is otis being so stubborn. i like everything he has done except this. Stan needs to stick to his methods and play the players who are helping the magic win games. stan is the coach and otis is the gm. otis needs to get stan a pf and starting pg and then let the coach be the coach.

do you guys witness how horrible jameer is now. Turk jsut hit two incredible shots, but he decides not to give it to him right away when theyre down by 10, instead wants to dribble and waste precious time, and they give it to bogans for the chuck.......amazing