Sign in to follow this  
CoachTsurfing

What the heck is going on with these trades.....

I can't believe that Gasul just got traded for almost nothing. Kwame Brown is the worse center in the league almost and they gave up Gasul for him. I want to know what Otis f'ing smith has done. This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about when I say this organization just doesn't get it. Like I said in another thread, when we let Shaq go for nothing, that was the end of the Magic every being a great team. I know I'm ranting but come on. If Memphis took Criegton and Brown, an expiring contract of a player that isn't even playing for Gasul that is insane. I'm really disappointed in the Magic's front office right now.

I can't believe that Gasul just got traded for almost nothing. Kwame Brown is the worse center in the league almost and they gave up Gasul for him. I want to know what Otis f'ing smith has done. This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about when I say this organization just doesn't get it. Like I said in another thread, when we let Shaq go for nothing, that was the end of the Magic every being a great team. I know I'm ranting but come on. If Memphis took Criegton and Brown, an expiring contract of a player that isn't even playing for Gasul that is insane. I'm really disappointed in the Magic's front office right now.

u and me both brotha. u should go check the gasol thread in the around the nba section, ull feel better bc its a 50 posts thread saying the same thing u jus did.

the only reason i hold out hope is that i kno the grizzles might be gettin rid of everyone. the trade i suggest is arroyo, dooling, garrity, 1st(if necessary) for miller, warrick, navarro. theyd do it i kno otis jus has to call

What I can't believe is that Chicago didn't get Pau. They have now blown it, and I mean blown it, twice. First, they could have had KG and were too stingy. Now there's the Gasol situation. Paxson is a moron in the trade department.

Regarding the Magic, I doubt Otis wanted to take on Pau's contract, though I'm sure we as fans wouldn't have minded. Trust me guys, Otis is working the phones. Haslem is the targeted guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Doa:

Me want Kenyun Marton here.

NO. too expensive and injury prone. are you an orlando fan? because if you are you wouldnt wish another injury prone player ever upon us...

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

We should start offering stupid trades to every GM in the league and see what other GM's will take 10 cents on the dollar. This one is almost comical.

Good gm's always do that.

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

quote:
Originally posted by Doa:

Me want Kenyun Marton here.

NO. too expensive and injury prone. are you an orlando fan? because if you are you wouldnt wish another injury prone player ever upon us...

Although this has been debated before, I wanna say this once again, yeah we all know he's had his injuries still might have but I think he is the exact kind of player we're looking for. OFC I want to see him healthy he's been one of my favorite players since NJ days. Anyways, I mean some one like him would do it too.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

What I can't believe is that Chicago didn't get Pau. They have now blown it, and I mean blown it, twice. First, they could have had KG and were too stingy. Now there's the Gasol situation. Paxson is a moron in the trade department.

Regarding the Magic, I doubt Otis wanted to take on Pau's contract, though I'm sure we as fans wouldn't have minded. Trust me guys, Otis is working the phones. Haslem is the targeted guy.

Soul Bro is the Haslem interest someting you think is happening or do you have a reliable source telling you this. Dont get me wrong i would love to have him but do you think we can get him and still upgrade our gaurd positions.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Source. Should be interesting.

Do we have any interest in trying to upgrade our guard positions. With a Kidd or Miller in mind?