Sign in to follow this  
RodMC

How tradeable is Rashard?

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Not capable of trading Rashard and if Otis did such a thing, he would therefore admit it was a mistake to sign Rashard.

i'd rather admit that i made a mistake and try to fix it than stuck with him until 2013

He isn't going anywhere.....

Contrary to what most posters say, Otis is not an IDIOT... some questionable moves no doubt but he know what he's upto.

Shard will be back at the 3 by the start of next season or earlier depending on a trade.

He plans to bring in help at the 4 spot, and we have franny in waiting...trust me he can play, its whether or not he will play.

Once we get the help at the 4 we can bring hedo off the bench to run the offence so he isn't taking too many of dwights early looks

You can't trade Shard! You crazy? He is the 3th best player on the team with a massive contract.

Instead we should try and trade Hedo(the second best player on the team) also the go-to guy. We should trade him for Maggette or someone else with some D and who also is a guard/forward. We already have two all star forwards on the team, but we should trade one for another one anyway.

Cause we have already a great point guard in Jameer Nelson. He is the future man!

hotspotis4.jpg

thats how we look so far.

It is clear we are in need of a PF, Shard is struggling abit. (he will improve though)

shardhotspotyo4.jpg

He is still making the shots of a 3 player.

hedohotspotxa9.jpg

Hedo is the similar to his shots.

When Shard starts playing more like 4 and force rim more often, that will do the job for this year.

quote:
Originally posted by cappacappa:

He does have a huge contract but come on!

This is his first year + he is playing 4 not 3 and the plays are not set for his style.

I am very optimistic for next season.

Dwight + Rashard + Nelson (he has a huge contract too), and you can trade anyone else you want. I hope with reasonable, targeted drafts and good trades, we can be one of the major contenders next season.

I know we have Jameer, but I would love to trade him and turk for baron davis and let Shard play his natural position.

Is there any chance that maybe Houston, who would have signed Rashard to a long term contract if he had not chose the Magic, would be interested in trading for Rashard?

Maybe HOU realizes that the T-Mac/Yao combo is not going to work and this could be a way to get Rashard and send T-Mac back to Orlando.