Sign in to follow this  
The Committee

Drumroll.....Time for the 2008 Garritys!!

Yes, it's that time of year again. Put on your tux, your dress, or neither, and get ready for the awards that have changed the interwebs forever, the 2nd Annual Orlando Magic Message Boards Awards, aka, the Garritys! Named after the longest-tenured and most professional Magic player, Pat Garrity.

33493591.jpg

This years host is none other than long-time Magic executive Pat Williams! Pat Williams ladies and gentleman!! Um

Yes, it's that time of year again. Put on your tux, your dress, or neither, and get ready for the awards that have changed the interwebs forever, the 2nd Annual Orlando Magic Message Boards Awards, aka, the Garritys! Named after the longest-tenured and most professional Magic player, Pat Garrity.

33493591.jpg

This years host is none other than long-time Magic executive Pat Williams! Pat Williams ladies and gentleman!! Um

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

How did I not even get a nomination for most knowledgeable or Most likely to go postal? How many people do I have to be a hater of? Sweet Nikki Cox!

Drunk on Mystery, Congratulations!!!!!

You just won the First Member to Complain About not Being Nominated!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by The Committee:

quote:

How did I not even get a nomination for most knowledgeable or Most likely to go postal? How many people do I have to be a hater of? Sweet Nikki Cox!

Sweet tender breastesses of me! This is just not my day. These are sad times for the OCTB. Sad times.

quote:
Originally posted by The O-rena Chicken Tender Basket:

quote:
Originally posted by The Committee:

quote:

Sweet tender breastesses of me! This is just not my day. These are sad times for the OCTB. Sad times.

I shall award you the "The Most Tender and Juiciest" Garrity. What more can you ask for?