Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

" THE REACTION " Post game reactions - Timberwolves vs Magic

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Also, quarantin, if this team is short on talent then everyone on this board is blind. Except you of course.

unfortunately, it is.

short of talent in every aspect of the game.

no offense.

quote:
Originally posted by quarantin:

quote:

quote:

let's accept the fact that this team is a bad team, short of talent, howard took five shoots, is this something hill decided?

those who overvalue the bench: now you have seen what they are able to do. they might be starters, but none of them is totally different from the current starters. in the final analysis, they made same mistakes.

to nelson: he is doing what he could do.

means: nothing. he overestimates himself.

Were you watching the same game as we were? The bench looks FIFTY times better than our starters. Darko, Keyon and Trevor would have been starting for the Wolves. You know? The team that just beat us at home?

sorry did i miss something?

did THEY WIN THE GAME?

No the "Starters" lost this one. The bench that, in your opinion, is similar to our starting five, is the only reason this game was close.

quote:

quote:

Also, quarantin, if this team is short on talent then everyone on this board is blind. Except you of course.

unfortunately, it is.

no offense.

I respect your opinion. I am glad this board allows all levels of basketball knowledge to participate.

Now, if you truly believe this team is talent-deficient, you are watching a different team. Thats what makes the losses so hard. Because we are so talented. We are young and have a bad coach. Thats why we lose. We have boatloads of talent.

quote:
Originally posted by obie:

well indiana was just down by 4 and tied it up with 18 seconds left.

well I am rooting for Indi just so we dont get embarrassed in the playoffs, and so that Otis has no excuse to retain Brian Hill what so ever

quote:
Originally posted by Rico:

Brian Hill sucks,What the hell is Grant Hill doing Inbounding the ball with 11 second left in the game.The last play in regular time should have been drawn for him and also in OT. What the hell is the midget doing,(NELSON) I dont know why B Hill kept this guy in the game he suck all night,he was not scoring, he was not making any assist. Also JJ was doing great he makes an incredible shot to end the first half and what does this DUM A** of a coach do he sits him down for the rest of the game. Give the F****g ball to Grant Hill,the guy who kept you in the game.

The person inbounding the ball is usually the person that gets the last shot, by the sounds of it, it was drawn up one way and carried out another way. Either way our offense is awful.

quote:

quote:

quote:

unfortunately, it is.

no offense.

I respect your opinion. I am glad this board allows all levels of basketball knowledge to participate.

Now, if you truly believe this team is talent-deficient, you are watching a different team. Thats what makes the losses so hard. Because we are so talented. We are young and have a bad coach. Thats why we lose. We have boatloads of talent.

agreed upon.

no bad coach makes a good team lost, though!

This past couple of overtime games demostrated how inferior coach we have. Specially on the double OT, why you keep tired players in the game? I mean, I know that he may not have much eperince, but putting JJ with fresh legs and Carlos with experience and having a HOT night, would have make a lolt of sense to me. Who knows, we would have won both games.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

unfortunately, it is.

no offense.

agreed upon.

no bad coach makes a good team lost, though!

Right, but a bad coach can make a young, talented, INEXPERIENCED, team lose. Especially when the starting point guard thinks he's Pete Maravich.