Sign in to follow this  
Jagsfreak27

Magic Going All In For Chris Paul's Backup?

Arron Affalo, Jameer and Filler to LAC for Bledsoe, Butler, and Jordan. Jordan to Boston for KG. Buy KG out let him go to the Clips. Badabingbadaboom.

Arron Affalo, Jameer and Filler to LAC for Bledsoe, Butler, and Jordan. Jordan to Boston for KG. Buy KG out let him go to the Clips. Badabingbadaboom.

KG has a Trade clause where he has to accept where he is getting traded to for it to workout. I doubt he would want to be traded here even if we told him we will buy him out so he can go to the Clips. In the end KG having the trade clause hurts the whole thing. But I do believe than Bledsoe will be here by Thursday or we could see a Thursday night draft trade.

KG has a Trade clause where he has to accept where he is getting traded to for it to workout. I doubt he would want to be traded here even if we told him we will buy him out so he can go to the Clips. In the end KG having the trade clause hurts the whole thing. But I do believe than Bledsoe will be here by Thursday or we could see a Thursday night draft trade.

I know that it was more in fun than anything else.

If the magic manage to pull off this trade, they should go ahead with the drafting Ben. Rather Ben then Burke.

Three days is a long time to hold your breath!

I've always liked Bledsoe on a per-minute basis, always wondered if he'd ever get a shot somewhere, especially once CP3 arrived in L.A. Never imagined that team might be us.

And we have a deal for Rivers to go to the Clips, all but sealing that CP3 will return, making Eric Bledsoe expendable. I truly do think they already have something worked out with the Magic. There is a reason they were so stern on not including Bledsoe in trade talks to the Celtics.

And if the "looking for houses" rumor is true, then this is very, very good news indeed.

I'm giving an 80% chance Bledsoe is traded to the Magic by draft night. Other's thoughts?

More like 100%

http://www.orlandopinstripedpost.com/2013/6/24/4460494/2013-nba-draft-trade-rumor-orlando-magic-eric-bledsoe-los-angeles-clippers-eric-bledsoe

Why would a trade go down on draft day that doesn't involve any draft picks? I still think it goes down soon after the Clippers sign CP3, not before.

Why would a trade go down on draft day that doesn't involve any draft picks? I still think it goes down soon after the Clippers sign CP3, not before.

I think it could be us getting a pg in the draft if la does not comply