Sign in to follow this  
Jagsfreak27

Magic Going All In For Chris Paul's Backup?

Why would a trade go down on draft day that doesn't involve any draft picks? I still think it goes down soon after the Clippers sign CP3, not before.

Because it still has an effect on how teams draft.

I like the trade, but we have no incentive to deal with Boston; they need us to complete that trade. I'd want something back from them too.

Yeah, I would take ole Courtney Lee any day of the week.

Yeah, I would take ole Courtney Lee any day of the week.

Wouldn't that be ironic if he came back to the Magic? He said he never did want to leave after all...

BIG BIG BIG news so last week I posted that Eric Bledsoe was in Orlando looking for a house with a Realtor Company who my friend happens to work for.. Well basically the word on the street is that he already has a house picked out.. the cash is ready to be handed over the last thing in line is for him to be traded early-mid Thursday morning.

BIG BIG BIG news so last week I posted that Eric Bledsoe was in Orlando looking for a house with a Realtor Company who my friend happens to work for.. Well basically the word on the street is that he already has a house picked out.. the cash is ready to be handed over the last thing in line is for him to be traded early-mid Thursday morning.

Not for nothing, but don't a lot of players have houses in the Orlando area? Couldn't this be a big to-do about nothing?

Kind of dumb to buy a house in a contract year, but that's cool...gives us some leverage!

Kind of dumb to buy a house in a contract year, but that's cool...gives us some leverage!

Maybe he see's himself wanting to stay in Orlando with a young up tempo team.. Honestly after this year with all the PG talent coming out in the 2014 draft he would be smart to take 7-8 mil a season for 4 years and be done with it.

Maybe he see's himself wanting to stay in Orlando with a young up tempo team.. Honestly after this year with all the PG talent coming out in the 2014 draft he would be smart to take 7-8 mil a season for 4 years and be done with it.

Yeah, Henny should just go ahead and offer him a four-year/$25M extension the day he walks in the door.