Sign in to follow this  
CRIMBERK

who is more talanted HEDO & RASHARD?

Im going to assume that this offense run through Hedo, not Howard. How do we not include Howard or Lewis in the offense more. How is it Hedo takes 18 shots and Lewis and Howard combined for 21 shots. So Hedo is the offense. I just wonder if Hedo wouldve still been playing like this if Lewis wasnt here. Now Lewis and Howard looks like the role players and Hedo looks like the goto guy. We played the Celtics that didnt have KG out there and we only gave Howard the ball 10 times. Thats BS.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Ok guys, seriously, STOP THIS CRAZINESS.

Do you think Celtics fans sit on their boards all day going..

"So who's better, Ray Allen or Paul Pierce?"

And then spend the next 4 months arguing back and forth about it? No. They embrace that they have 2 above average players on their squad, and love every minute of it.

Give it a rest. We have a big 3. Let's look at it that way.

Well that isnt really and arguement, Pierce is definetly more talented then Ray Ray

Rich, you just hit 5000! Congrats.

quote:
Originally posted by SauceMoney:

Im going to assume that this offense run through Hedo, not Howard. How do we not include Howard or Lewis in the offense more. How is it Hedo takes 18 shots and Lewis and Howard combined for 21 shots. So Hedo is the offense. I just wonder if Hedo wouldve still been playing like this if Lewis wasnt here. Now Lewis and Howard looks like the role players and Hedo looks like the goto guy. We played the Celtics that didnt have KG out there and we only gave Howard the ball 10 times. Thats BS.

Well, if you total up FGA+3PTA+TO+(FT/2) you can roughly say how many times they have used the ball to score.

Hedo = 1090

Lewis = 1130

Howard = 993

(of course I accept all the TOs as attemp to score)

we should probably add the assts too

in which Hedo had more than the total of the two.

Hedo = 195

Lewis = 105

Howard = 65

This also proves to me who is using the ball more effectively.

When and if, Howard learns how to pass the ball to the others better, all the balls should touch to his hands in every offensive play. But till then, if Hedo distributes the ball better than these two, it is normal to give him the ball in offense.

As for the Celtics game, Lewis played only 2 mins the whole 3rd Q, where we scored huge, this of course let Hedo had more shots.

As the topic "who is more talented?", thats is totally unfair to either side, as Shard is not playing his usual spot an trying to adopt himself so he is not so comfortable yet (maybe the reason he is not able to take more shots).

Hedo has different role in the game. Almost the whole 4th Qs, he sets the game and taking different responsabilities. With these datas it is unfair to each side to compare them, and more than that senseless.

They both play for the same team in different roles and the team success is the goal. Not to compare two team mates with different roles.

Hedo is more talented on some abilities and reshard is better than turk on some abilities.. thats all..this year is turk's year..but next year rashard can be more effective.no matter what..they are amazing talents..i hope we couldnt send them away ..

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Hedo can get to the hole better. They are both good, great players but what does it say when Coach Stan gives the ball to Hedo every stinkin time when the game is on the line?

THANK YOU, JUNKIE.....!!!!!! You got it right all the way...... Rashard cant dribble, much less create his own shot. Hedo actually can dribble, pass as well as drive and attck the rim. shard's effort has been very disapointing this season. He's the soft player that everyone warned us about going into the season. God, help us if the 3 is taken away from us in the playoffs. We'll go out in the 1st round if that happens.

Stop saying Hedo is better than Rashard, when Shard is the one having to play out of position.

Why don't we start Shard at 3 and Hedo at 4, and give Shard the ball every time on offense, and then see what happens to their numbers.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

More importantly:

Is Hedo vs. Rashard the new Carlos vs. Jameer?

I fear for the future.

NO.

in the future

Garrity vs. Auggie will be the new Los vs. Meer..!!

by the way ..

quote:
Originally posted by satkingdom:

I am Turkish and a big fan of Hedo but I am getting sick of these threads. Hedo over Rashard or Rashard over Hedo. What is more important is winning. Why can't we just accept that they are different players with different skills. What if they ask themselves the same question. I can see that the fact that Rashard is overpaid creates hostile feeling against him. Like it or not he is a vital part of the team. Magic fans should give him the respect he deserves. He is playing out of position and he hasn't complained at all. How many maximum contract players can accept this role without complaining. He should be respected for the team-first attitude. Most people try to bash him for something that is not his fault. Magic should compete against other teams not each other.

i second that.. well said..

they are both good players and they are better than each other in different parts of the game..but there is one thing they are equal at:they do their best and do not care about the rest...no argue with that.

If you want to campare two things, you should set the conditions equal for both of them..

We have seen many minutes that shard played his natural position (SF) this year.. Yes hes good at "Shooting" ForWet position but thats all..

Note: Hedo's role is not pure SF this year..