Sign in to follow this  
CRIMBERK

who is more talanted HEDO & RASHARD?

i just wanna see what u guys think about this topic . to me , hedo is far more talented player than rashard .i am sick of the comments about hedo being 3rd talanted player of the team.rashard is a good shooter and that is it . if he tries to create a shot or an assist , team ends up with a turnover % 75 of the time .his defense is just painfull to watch ,and the guy is not strong enough for his size . i think he is not handling the prassure of his $118 million contract(which was the dumbest contract i have seen in a long time . way to go otis ).with this contract , we can say goodbye to hedo when his contract is up because otis set the bar way to o high......

i just wanna see what u guys think about this topic . to me , hedo is far more talented player than rashard .i am sick of the comments about hedo being 3rd talanted player of the team.rashard is a good shooter and that is it . if he tries to create a shot or an assist , team ends up with a turnover % 75 of the time .his defense is just painfull to watch ,and the guy is not strong enough for his size . i think he is not handling the prassure of his $118 million contract(which was the dumbest contract i have seen in a long time . way to go otis ).with this contract , we can say goodbye to hedo when his contract is up because otis set the bar way to o high......

It's not that simple.

Yeah we know that Hedo's been having a career year but u can't underestimate a guy who avegared 20 ppg in the last 2 seasons.

Ofc Hedo is more versatile but Rashard Lewis is a great offensive threat who u should always keep an eye on during a game.

As for the contract, I also think it was stupid to sign him for 118M, and he definitely doesn't deserve it, but I'm glad we have him now.

alright..enough of this.

yes rashard's contract is excessive; but remember we weren't the only team after him.

if we wanted rashard we were going to have to pay more than everyone else; plain and simple.

i, along with many others, felt that we should've signed gerald wallace caus it would've cost us less and he's gonna be just as good as rashard. i take that back now.

i can't see gerald wallace making clutch 3's like rashard has been, or sinking the game winning runner against detroit like rashard did.

personally, i think rashard is a great addition to our team; it's unfortunate that it had to cost us $118 mil. but that's how much it took to get him away from other teams. get over it.

Rashard Lewis is a better basketball player than Hedo whether you like it or not, people are going to hate Rashard because of the money OTIS gave him and in what way is that Rashards fault? Rashard has made Hedo better, now teams have to concentrate on Dwight and also Rashard now which helps Hedo at the offensive end, and if rashard was playing his normal position he would not look that bad on the defensive end..

quote:
Originally posted by CRIMBERK:

Shard...

and as for turnovers... how often do you see Hedo dribble off his foot or penetrate for a layup only to miss. Actually, thats my one knock on Hedo, his inability to finish around the rim at times.

I am Turkish and a big fan of Hedo but I am getting sick of these threads. Hedo over Rashard or Rashard over Hedo. What is more important is winning. Why can't we just accept that they are different players with different skills. What if they ask themselves the same question. I can see that the fact that Rashard is overpaid creates hostile feeling against him. Like it or not he is a vital part of the team. Magic fans should give him the respect he deserves. He is playing out of position and he hasn't complained at all. How many maximum contract players can accept this role without complaining. He should be respected for the team-first attitude. Most people try to bash him for something that is not his fault. Magic should compete against other teams not each other.