Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Main Reason We Have Won 4 of 5

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

It's really nyce to see THE PEOPLE BELIEVING...

All on board !!!

It's the MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR...

You've got an invitation.

So make your reservation.

GO MAGIC !!!!!!!!!

Are you a saleman in real life? Maybe a pusher? lol... j/k man... your spirit rivals that of the great and mighty redlion#22!

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

I was born before him ...

So his spirit rivals mine...

HAHAHA...

*** I was HERE First ***

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!

I was going to point out that your method of makign a point here rivals his own... but I think I will bite my tounge. j/k lol

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Hey guys, don't hurt yourself to badly when you jump off that bandwagon...

Hey Soul Bro, echo4papa, Jareth Cutestory, and you other true Magic fans, the Lakers castoffs were 2 for 8 and 1 rebound. Tell us about how Cook had 0 rebounds and helped us tonight. I'm all ears.

Like Kberto said,"don't hurt yourself to badly when you jump off that bandwagon".

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

quote:

Hey Soul Bro, echo4papa, Jareth Cutestory, and you other true Magic fans, the Lakers castoffs were 2 for 8 and 1 rebound. Tell us about how Cook had 0 rebounds and helped us tonight. I'm all ears.

Like Kberto said,"don't hurt yourself to badly when you jump off that bandwagon".

Omg we got beat by Detroit!!!! Lets all get our ptich forks, the party poopers are coming out... Lets completly negate our recent success because we lost one game

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Omg we got beat by Detroit!!!! Lets all get our ptich forks, the party poopers are coming out... Lets completly negate our recent success because we lost one game

Let me quote a bigger party pooper-

richnba: "Next can either prove to be really good, or really really really bad. I cant say I am hopeful for the team, I as of right now have lost all optimism, I can see us losing all 4 games, heck I can see us getting blown out in 3 of the 4"...talking about these same games.

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

quote:

Your post answers the question, Solution. I have to add that Shard's night was a beauty to behold, too.

Seriously, I loved our team's effort following that awful 1st quarter. Go Magic!