Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread * Magic @ Utah * Jan. 12th

nice going redick one way to keep a player from scoring on you is to run around make him chase you all over the court and get him tired.hopefully he will play second half,also good to see cook in there,we need new energy GO MAGIC.

It is interesting that Deron Williams is the Jazz player whos having the best performance in Utah so far (10 pts, 7 asists). It seems the Orlando Magic have a talent of giving non-franchise players of opposing teams the opportunity of having career-high games. The way the game is going, we will have to add Deron to the Magic Killer List ...

quote:
It is interesting that Deron Williams is the Jazz player whos having the best performance in Utah so far (10 pts, 7 asists). It seems the Orlando Magic have a talent of giving non-franchise players of opposing teams the opportunity of having career-high games. The way the game is going, we will have to add Deron to the Magic Killer List ...

Although I'd agree about the mediocre player thing. Williams is very good.

quote:
Originally posted by SharpTony:

I would probably say that Deron is probably their franchise player along with Boozer

quote:
Originally posted by magic girl:

Maybe he's just trying to make something happen and give us momentum

maybe.

But has anyone noticed that we don't have a guy who's consistent every game.... maybe turkoglu is the one who comes the nearest.

The list of inconsistent players:

Evans

Dooling

Nelson

Arroyo

Bogans

Lewis

maybe Dwight (he's a beast and everything but he gets nights with poor shooting of free throws and a lot of turnovers)

I think we need consistent players in key positions.

Plus we don't have anyone who can defend and is a great shooter....Howard is the one who can play defense and shoot.

I don't see a team that can get to the finals and win, hopefully they'll prove me wrong.

It seems like the Magic are displaying some players for some potential trades,Cook and Redick both getting some PT.

quote:
Originally posted by Erik:

It seems like the Magic are displaying some players for some potential trades,Cook and Redick both getting some PT.

plus Arroyo not getting any....

I just decoded the mistery! What SVG is doing is trying different combinations. He tried for 3 or 4 games the combo of Jameer starter and Arroyo replacing. Then he moved Arroyo to start and Dooling to replace for a few games. Then he Arroyo stayed starting but then Meer came from the bench. Now Meer is starting and Dooling coming from the bench. He's rotating his men on the paint the same way. The only ones that are not rotating are D12, Shard, and Hedo. Now we saw JJ comming on the first half and Cook. Don't be surprised if another change will ocurr including Agustine. How come I never thought about that?! OMG!