Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread * Magic @ Kings * Jan. 8th

WOW!!!

DING DING DING

I think a light just went off in Stan's Head.

During the Postgame Show Stan said, and I repeat STAN SAID "We really need to find playing time for JJ, some of the players we've been playing for defensive reasons just aren't getting it done" Play by Play announcer Matt Guokas AGREES.

quote:
Originally posted by OsoTommy:

Let me say it again.... EMBARRASING!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do we have to wait for the 4th quarter to START defending the way we should had from the beginning?! It's not like this is a 3rd game in a 4 day run or anything like it. We just came from a nice rest. EMBARRASING! I don't want to even hear the post game comments because if I hear anything like "oh, they showed some heart at the end of the game..." or any other crap like that. There was nothing positive and they deserved to lose that game! It would had being completly unfair if we ended winning that game. The Kings outplayed us in every aspect. Now we need to pick up the crumbles and start up again. This was a good lesson. I hope they finally learn it. THERE IS NO SMALL ADVERSARY. YOU HAVE TO PLAY HARD EVERY GAME FROM THE START! How many times we have heard those words? Anyone who had play any sports knows those words. Let's see.

you nailed that one on the head

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

WOW!!!

DING DING DING

I think a light just went off in Stan's Head.

During the Postgame Show Stan said, and I repeat STAN SAID "We really need to find playing time for JJ, some of the players we've been playing for defensive reasons just aren't getting it done" Play by Play announcer Matt Guokas AGREES.

i just heard that also, hopefully redick gets some good p.t. tomorrow night

i see that other people are already saying this...but despite jj not taking that last shot, i think that he proved tonight that he needs to get major minutes on this team, he and howard(and shard) seemed to be the only ones who gave a **** out there...turk just had an off night...

quote:
Originally posted by MagicPrimoz:

quote:
Originally posted by Tommaco:

quote:
Nobody played harder tonight than Dwight Howard and J.J. Redick.

you got to add shard to that cause he hit some major shots we needed to get us back in...the combo of him and redick screening and running with each other was freaking MAGICAL!

It was so magical that we won the game. Don't you agree?

why don't you go be a knick's fan or something? or the heat? i'm sure you fit right in with them. your posts are nothing but a waste of electricity!

seriously, i don't like to get like this on a message board, but where did you come from and how can i help you get back there???

I also think arroyo/jj/shard/augustine/d12 is a good starting lineup and turk and meer coming from the bench. I really dont think wee need a trade for the moment just use what we have wisely.