Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

153 Reasons this Forum Rules!

It's pretty fair to say that this message board and it's members kick major butt. So, I'll pick a completely random insignificant number, say 153, so we can list all the reasons this place rules!

I will start:

1. We get kickin' offers like Message Board Night with cheap tickets!

It's pretty fair to say that this message board and it's members kick major butt. So, I'll pick a completely random insignificant number, say 153, so we can list all the reasons this place rules!

I will start:

1. We get kickin' offers like Message Board Night with cheap tickets!

5. djmase20, osprey23, wpmagic, highclasstrash, jackie treehorn, HUTCH, echo4papa, drunk on mystery, lod, merc, and the rest of the Comedians of Comedy. Seriously, some of the funniest people I know on here.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

5. djmase20, osprey23, wpmagic, highclasstrash, jackie treehorn, echo4papa, drunk on mystery, lod, merc, and the rest of the Comedians of Comedy. Seriously, some of the funniest people I know on here.

Merk you.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:

5. djmase20, osprey23, wpmagic, highclasstrash, jackie treehorn, echo4papa, drunk on mystery, lod, merc, and the rest of the Comedians of Comedy. Seriously, some of the funniest people I know on here.

Merk you.

How did I know you were going to say that.

quote:

quote:

Merk you.

Maybe you just got lumped in with the 'rest of the Comedians of Comedy... or Maybe Jareth's account was taken over by Dooling.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

quote:

Merk you.

Maybe you just got lumped in with the 'rest of the Comedians of Comedy... or Maybe Jareth's account was taken over by Dooling.

Theres too many to name.