Sign in to follow this  
mongoose

The only man we should even consider going for in a trade is David Lee

LMFAO....This is funny, what if the Knicks overvalue him, and want to much? Should Otis overpay, he already overpays as it is. There are alot of Pf's out there that can help us. We shouldnt be so closed minded. Otis needs to keep all options open. Other teams see we need help so it maybe difficult to obtain a PF. Remember the old cliche "Never trade Big for Small"? So what do we have of Value? I'll add a new cliche. OTIS NEVER TRADE 1 for 2.

quote:
Originally posted by mongoose:

quote:
So what do we have of Value?

Perhaps one or more of Augestine, Redick, and B. Cook.... Something of that nature? Maybe Battie?

no.

agreed. You know what....if we could ever trade rashard to anyone, I think it would be the knicks. That would be their opportunity to unload a lot of high salaries off their roster to come close to matching rashard's, and they have several good point guards so maybe we could get one of them, preferably jamal crawford. Maybe we could get renaldo balkman back in the trade. Of course we would love to have david lee. A lot of the guys on that team are decent players, they just don't gel well together in NY.

Sup guys.

I live in the NYC and watch the Knicks for a good laugh.

The only positive players they have are David Lee, Balkman, Marbury when he's not emotional and Nate Robinson. Everyone else is so bad, its hard to explain how bad they are. In my opinion, Crawford is the worst starting 2 guard in the NBA, despite what his stats say.

David Lee is everything the Magic want, a big man who shoots 80% FT and 60% FG, he's athletic, ambidextrous with both hands, he's a ball hawk; he will run for loose balls, fight for tough rebounds and he has EXCELLT awareness on the offense end of the court, is the best passing big man on the Knicks. David Lee would be the perfect compliment for Dwight.

Renaldo Balkman is an pothead Andrei Kirilenko, alot of steals, blocks, rebounds; makes an impact without scoring; VERY athletic also.

Isiah is a dumb fool; so it can't be that hard to steal David Lee from the Knicks. We already stole Ariza for them lol.