Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

E-Mail the NBA office for blown calls in all games!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:
Originally posted by BdonovanMagic:

I'm sure if that all would have been made against us we would have said the rockets didn't made the shot. That doesn't changes how horrible we played as a team. That win should have been the Rockets.

Point made, Debo.

I like that you started this thread in good sentiments. However there were other games where I thought the injustice was bigger. I remember that loss against phoenix, they clearly fouled rashard in the end. Yesterday against the nets it was obvious.

I watched the replay at like 1/50 normal speed and it looked like the ball was still in his fingertips when the light first started to come on. As much as I hate it, the refs made the right call; the Magic lost fair and square.

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

I watched the replay at like 1/50 normal speed and it looked like the ball was still in his fingertips when the light first started to come on. As much as I hate it, the refs made the right call; the Magic lost fair and square.

Did you see the same results on different angles of the replay. Its harder to tell if its more of a front view verses a side view. Based on one angle I saw there was no doubt in my mind the shot was good. Maybe the refs only saw 1 angle. I would like to see it again but on my DVR is stopped right before the shot. Go figure.

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

Normally don't disagree with you, D-Bo, but I just saw the play on ESPN from a different angle and slowed down their already slow-motion camera, and Adonal let go ball before the buzzer. It looked rather close looking at it from up front, but from the side it was CLEAR AS DAY.

Another screw up by NBA officials. It's just ridiculous.

I would hope that I would have the same reaction if it were the Rockets in the situation, but what is wrong with, when a call is so close and it only nets a tie...to say we can't say for sure(even though there is an angle where it clearly looks good)so let's play 5 more minutes and let that decide the game instead of another terrible call like had been made all night on both teams.

The most frustrating part is they never showed a replay live in the arena, so we had ot wait for the refs to blow it again.