Sign in to follow this  
Adam_Magic

Favourite Movies

"Hey Brick I thought you said this was a shortcut"

"super"

Well is it or isnt it"

"oookk then"

Classic!!!

Also "Do you want to go to a pants party" hahaha what a film anchorman is!

Serious though Will Ferrell is amazingly funny! FRANK THE TANK! And his most underrated filmElf, that is some funny ****, I watched it with my little cousin and laughed more than him!!

I know that this is about comedies but, when serious films have been mentioned, why havn't The Deerhunter and Pulp Fiction been mentioned!?

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers' keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"

Samuel Lee Jackson: the BMF.

As for comedy films, Cannibal! The Musical is hilarious. It's not my favourite but it's god damn hilarious.

quote:
Originally posted by The Franchise:

I know that this is about comedies but, when serious films have been mentioned, why havn't The Deerhunter and Pulp Fiction been mentioned!?

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers' keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"

Samuel Lee Jackson: the BMF.

As for comedy films, Cannibal! The Musical is hilarious. It's not my favourite but it's god damn hilarious.

Pulp Fiction is a great movie. It's another one of those that the quotes are just fun to shoot off every now and then. Every time someone has a hamburger around me all I can think of is "The Big Kahuna Burger, mmmm now that is a tasty burger, may I have a sip of your beverage to wash down this tasty snack?"

Ok, here is something to ponder...anyone noticed that the movie "The Girl Next Door" is basically a slightly altered remake of "Risky Business?" The two movies are very similar, even the use of music and camera techniques. The main difference is that Risky Business was darker and didn't have any comedic elements. But otherwise, look at the comparison: geeky high school kid pursues older woman who has a sordid occupation. Woman has a "manager/pimp" who is after the geeky kid. Geeky kid has several geeky friends who give him bad advice. By the end, the kid has "grown up" and used his new business savvy to get into an expensive, prestigious college.

Anyway, just pointing out the obvious.

I've caught on late and couldn't believe it took a page before Scarface came up!

My favourites, i'm a youngin but i'll go with:

1. Raging Bull (hands down)

2. Scarface

3. Star Wars

4. Million Dollar Baby was great!

5. Pulp Fiction

6th man. Any Denzel Washington

Comedy

1. Freddy Got Fingered

2. Team America

3. Dumb and Dumber

4. HalfBaked

5. can't remember names

quote:
Originally posted by nbr334:

I've caught on late and couldn't believe it took a page before Scarface came up!

My favourites, i'm a youngin but i'll go with:

1. Raging Bull (hands down)

2. Scarface

3. Star Wars

4. Million Dollar Baby was great!

5. Pulp Fiction

6th man. Any Denzel Washington

Comedy

1. Freddy Got Fingered

2. Team America

3. Dumb and Dumber

4. HalfBaked

5. can't remember names

hahaha I forgot Freddy got Fingered! what a film............

"I say Geneva you hear Helsinki - Your fired Bob your ****ing fired"

"Look daddy i'm a farmer"

haha that film is crazy!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

hahaha I forgot Freddy got Fingered! what a film............

"I say Geneva you hear Helsinki - Your fired Bob your ****ing fired"

"Look daddy i'm a farmer"

haha that film is crazy!!!

I wasn't really a fan of that movie, but I thought Tom Green's show was hilarious. I have the first season and that is some of the best stuff I have ever seen. There is no one with a more twisted mind than him.