Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread * Magic - Rockets * Jan. 4th

quote:
I agree whe deserved what we got in this one, plus if we went to OT, Yao would have torched us without D!2.

Sounds like pure speculation to me. Not sure how we got what we deserved considering the refs handed the game to Houston instead of allowing an OT.

I was at the game and we were just slow too the ball. They had a quicker "first step". EVERYBODY and I mean EVERYBODY did not want to play tonight. This was a team loss....

I also wanted to say even SVGs rotation did not look right. Where was the heart and hustle that helped you win four in a row? Where was Augustine? This guy played well and went to the boards hard in the games he was in. We could've used him tonight. I'm starting to believe SVGs is still undecided on who he wants on the floor. Let me say this also JN can be a stud off the bench. He can come in and light it up.

No heart no hustle tonight. I feel the same way about SVG, his rotation was just lousy!

quote:
The problem here is more extensive than to single out one factor. Good night, guys.

Seems to me that there is one obvious thing that has prevented us from having a chance to win both of these games. And they aren't on either team (allegedly).

i think lewis has soft feet like when i see him play his feet are very thin

he has no lift and i think he is 6 10

i dont know but for 120 millions you got to have a shooter and finisher

Stan said he tried to get one of the refs, and also STeve Kyler from hoopsworld requested an explanation from the refs and they would not comment. Those bozos look shady.

We cannot stop any team from scoring with Turk, and Shard playing together,it proved today d12 fouling out that we need another mobile big who can defend. Anyone miss #4 Tinnie Battier?

Are we missing something???? Why didn't they call it a basket after the review?? Someone at Magic organization needs to make some noise about this absolute terrible call. What's done is done for tonight, but at least put pressure for upcoming games, so we don't have to play 5 on 8 on the court next time!!! The refs weren't terrible throughout but the last one WITH the review over and over!!! unbelievable!

What's more disapointing is that Magic fan's didn't throw paper products or anything on the floor, at the refs,or the opposite team.

Something is definitely wrong with todays nba referees NBA better put some thought and matter into all of this close calls and have atleast a grading scale particularly for the rooks to 3rd/4thyr. Active Ref!

Of course we all know refs are mortal however if anything they are the voice of the game, the reason they get paid and also its their job.

Conclusively many times clearly getting the job done unproperly.