Sign in to follow this  
ThefutureGM

Inside information

Unbelievable. I just got on here and saw this wall-hanger thread. Los for Pietrus is junk. Los is worth A LOT more than that given his great play. As indicated a day or two ago, Smack and I are on the same page: JJ and Los for Wright & Pietrus. Throw in Franny and Junkie if necessary.

quote:
Originally posted by ThefutureGM:

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Future, I'm not trying to be facetious(spelling) but this rumor you are passing was posted as such 2 days ago by Soul Bro. The Contra Costa Times was reporting that Arroyo was at the top of their list as far as a back-up point guard.

The Warriors are desperate for help there. That's why we already had a long thread trying to figure out trade scenarios with them to try and upgrade our roster.

I think that the fact that this deal may go down this week is the big deal and that the offer was made.

Is your source a high up employee of either organization or a relative of a high up employee of either organization?

Hmmm trade the guy who is playing the best point for our team. I may go back to rooting for the Knicks if Otis keeps ****ing up this team. First Ariza, now this. I'll be on Smack's bandwagon also.

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian:

Hmmm trade the guy who is playing the best point for our team. I may go back to rooting for the Knicks if Otis keeps ****ing up this team. First Ariza, now this. I'll be on Smack's bandwagon also.

You gotta look past this one year Guardian. If we move Arroyo, it will be because we most likely wouldnt be able to keep him this offseason when his contract expires. If there were any way that we could get a solid PF with years left, along with another solid player than you would HAVE to do it. It would most likely hurt us this year, but thinking long term... Arroyo should go

I don't know but if I remember well, people here were asking for trading arroyo because he was to expensive (4 mil/year)for a backup point gard for the magics.Now that Arroyo won the starting position (that means he is cheap as starter) and maybe he will get *around* same pay if he stay here, the very same people want Arroyo to get traded.

Jameer is overpaid even as a starter, why don't you guys want him traded ? Bias ! Live the life the right way...

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:
Originally posted by jonathan:

Live the live the right way...

I think I speak for most when I say "huh"?

haha!! yo knu mi ingli is bad as hell Hot****nce

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:

Live the live the right way...

I think I speak for most when I say "huh"?

haha!! yo knu mi ingli is bad as hell Hot****nce

Wow, you just dropped from an 8th grade level to a 4 year old level, amazing.