Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

The Road to the White House

quote:
As an independent who leans pretty liberal, I'd be really happy with a McCain/Obama race. That'd be the first time since I could vote that I wouldn't mind either candidate winning.

I agree. It would be nice to have a President who is against torture and recognizes the Geneva Conventions.

John McCain will be tough because he can get votes from people who completely disagree him.

He is an American hero. He had the option after 2 years as a POW to leave and he refused. His father was an Admiral in the Navy so the NVA wanted to use it as propoganda. So he ended up staying another 3 years as a POW and getting tortured.

Plus John McCain has a son in Iraq right now so he knows what this war could cost. And another son is a Jr at the NAval Academy

If Hilary gets the nomination because of these "superdelegates", there should be something done. She is a liar. ABC said they have tapes of her on the Wal Mart Board of Directors approving them going after Unions. Which is hypocritical because she says he supports unions.

Obama will be a tough canidate to beat because he attracts so many new voters. The Republicans cant or atleast havent seen the numbers in their primaries. The disparity in turnout is amazing between the parties.

This election will be a vote for or against the Iraq War. And socializd healthcare I believe. Although whether Obama supports national healthcare has been cloudy as of late

i support obabma. my only beef with McCain is hes kinda old. At what, 72?, your looking at someone who could lose the mental capacity to run the country by the end of his presidency

although all of this is just speculative.

McCain has no chance in my opinion. He is in favor of an unpopular war and he is kinda nuts, using slurs against asian people when he refers to his captors. But he is tough, gotta give him that.

Being the hatemonger that I am I just thought I would throw this out there.......

Barack Obama's middle name is Hussein. Barack Hussein Obama.

Discuss. Lol.