Sign in to follow this  
Anthony Engel

Check out what i posted on the heat board

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

Hey everybody, look at me! I'm going to go up to a group of school children and punch one of them right in the face! HAHAHAHA! I am so cool! Right, guys?

Quite possibly the post of the year.

You know someone has this on youtube lol.. they just have to...

i dont see what the big deal is putting the heat down when they have a bad season. i remember when we had the worst record in the league and they were doing the same to us. didnt mean to start any fights around here, just get the heat fans back for what they did to us.

If I wasn't IP banned on that message board I would go over and throw a little salt in the open wound that is the Heat's season.

One of their board members came over talking crazy, so i don't see the problem with returning the favor. I don't know if i would have been saying we are going to win a championship, though. I think that was a bit much, but it's all in fun i guess.

quote:
Originally posted by bballbabe:

One of their board members came over talking crazy, so i don't see the problem with returning the favor. I don't know if i would have been saying we are going to win a championship, though. I think that was a bit much, but it's all in fun i guess.

I agree.

WorldWideWeb.gifGLOBALMAGICSTORM5-1.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Engel:

yeah, i know saying we were going to win the championship was a bit overboard but i wanted to seee their reaction to it.

Don't worry about it Anthony Engel. You did not do anything wrong. As bballbabe said, they did it to us. What you said was not outrageous and nothing close to what the Miami Heat fan said that he wanted to do to my Hedo.

Don't sweat it...keep having fun as long as you keep it clean (which I think you have).

WorldWideWeb.gifGLOBALMAGICSTORM5-1.gif