Sign in to follow this  
Anthony Engel

Check out what i posted on the heat board

MHeat007 wrote this

quote:
I'm in the middle of no where on vacation and wasn't going to post anything until I got back after New Years. So I'm surfing on my Blackberry, and I read this post.

Let me start by saying that I hate the Magic! I don't know why, but I just hate them. Your team basically just takes all our leftovers.

You guys do have Rashad Lewis (what ridiculous contract amount did you offer him to get him) and Dwight Howard, who are two very gifted players, but that's it. Who else even worth mentioning do you have? Dwight is basically a younger, bonier Shaq, and Rashad Lewis tries to be an overpaid version of Wade. Even your coach learned everything he laerned from Riley!

I'll admit we're not having a great year, but how many championships have you won, let along southeast division championships? We've beaten you every year and even this year, if we're not there, the Wizards will destroy your team just like the Pistons did. The ONLY time your team got to the NBA finals was almost 10 + years ago with Shaq, and even he abandoned you guys for the Lakers! Can you blame him!

I'll never become a Magic fan! I detest your team! I will watch the playoffs this year and if by some miracle, the Magic are able to finally get past the first round, I will have a few beers while I watch them get pummeled by the Celtics, or the Pistons.

One more thing. Turkolu. He's probably the reason I hate your team the most. Something about him. He kinda looks like Sloth from "The Goonies" When I see him I just feel like hitting something for some reason. Maybe I'll get lucky and Garnett or Sheed will crush his face into the court during playoffs and force him to retire.

Rest assured, when the Magic are in town, for all my fellow Heat fans on this board, if I ever see Turkolu walking around Miami, I will definately do my best to run him down with my Mercedes."

Wow Watch out for that post that Heat fan...

quote:
One more thing. Turkolu. He's probably the reason I hate your team the most. Something about him. He kinda looks like Sloth from "The Goonies" When I see him I just feel like hitting something for some reason. Maybe I'll get lucky and Garnett or Sheed will crush his face into the court during playoffs and force him to retire.

Rest assured, when the Magic are in town, for all my fellow Heat fans on this board, if I ever see Turkolu walking around Miami, I will definately do my best to run him down with my Mercedes."

Someone didn't get a hug this morning.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

Someone didn't get a hug this morning.

Wow, I don't think I have ever threatened to run down a Heat player, that guy needs medication.

quote:
Originally posted by SauceMoney:

I think you kind of took it too far saying that Bogans and Evans will shutdown any sgs. Thats crazy to say cause lately they been getting raped by sgs.

Then we best call da cops!

How can that guy say the Heat have beaten the Magic every year when...we swept them last year and won 8 straight against them?????? lool

At least we got swept by a veteren team that knows how to win games and is still considered one of the best teams in the league. I ll take a loss from them, it only makes us better. I dont know what happen to the Bulls, they were playing good in the playoffs but now they are trash. Or at least their playing like trash so far. The Heat full of veterens got swept by youngens. So which sweep was really worst. Detroit was more organized then we were and it showed. If Turk and Hill wouldve been playing like they are now we probaly wouldnt have got swept. Thats why i was so pissed with Turk and Hill. But now im realizing that it was coaching holding their games back.

quote:

At least we got swept by a veteren team that knows how to win games and is still considered one of the best teams in the league. I ll take a loss from them, it only makes us better. I dont know what happen to the Bulls, they were playing good in the playoffs but now they are trash. Or at least their playing like trash so far. The Heat full of veterens got swept by youngens. So which sweep was really worst. Detroit was more organized then we were and it showed. If Turk and Hill wouldve been playing like they are now we probaly wouldnt have got swept. Thats why i was so pissed with Turk and Hill. But now im realizing that it was coaching holding their games back.

Actually, Turk was on fire in the playoffs as I recall. He had only one real off night.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:

Actually, Turk was on fire in the playoffs as I recall. He had only one real off night.

2 games

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/playoffs/07

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:

2 games

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/playoffs/07

Well at least I was right about him being on fire.