Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Start Redick?

quote:
.......bogans always and i mean always gets beat on the baseline...every time......everytime.....no exceptions

Do you think it is strange that most of our players allow guys to go baseline? As in every last one of them? Why do you think that is?

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
.......bogans always and i mean always gets beat on the baseline...every time......everytime.....no exceptions

Do you think it is strange that most of our players allow guys to go baseline? As in every last one of them? Why do you think that is?

I just woke up, so forgive me, but that was sarcasm, right Marc? You're not actually ASKING why our guards give up the baseline, right? Because I could tell you why they do it, but I can't imagine you don't already know.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

quote:

I just woke up, so forgive me, but that was sarcasm, right Marc? You're not actually ASKING why our guards give up the baseline, right? Because I could tell you why they do it, but I can't imagine you don't already know.

It was, I just found it funny that someone came on here to slam people and didn't understand why we give up the baseline. Just to help out, he's about 6-11 and 270 and swats the ball about 50ft into the stands. It's called funneling to your shot blocker.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

It was, I just found it funny that someone came on here to slam people and didn't understand why we give up the baseline. Just to help out, he's about 6-11 and 270 and swats the ball about 50ft into the stands. It's called funneling to your shot blocker.

I figured as much. I was just groggy from having just woken up after doing my best Dave Grohl impression whilst lending my voice to my best friend's copy of RockBand on our World Tour(Our band's name: Dr. Funktastic and the Antifunk) until about 2:30 this morning, and then I have a half hour drive home, so I wasn't fully awake yet. Good to know you understand that Dwight Howard is the reason this team does pretty much anything.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I figured as much. I was just groggy from having just woken up after doing my best Dave Grohl impression whilst lending my voice to my best friend's copy of RockBand on our World Tour(Our band's name: Dr. Funktastic and the Antifunk) until about 2:30 this morning, and then I have a half hour drive home, so I wasn't fully awake yet. Good to know you understand that Dwight Howard is the reason this team does pretty much anything.

Fear the Foyle.... but then... why doesn't he start?

Oh.. you meant that Howard kid? I still can't believe we picked him over that well established college talent. I mean come on... did you see them head to head?

quote:
Originally posted by nclover:

Whats that you say Bj, soul and smack?

I've purposely stayed out of this discussion.

Jeez. I feel like Bruce Banner sometimes. You jokers just won't leave me alone until I mutate into The friggin Hulk and throw you through a cement wall.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:

Whats that you say Bj, soul and smack?

I've purposely stayed out of this discussion.

Jeez. I feel like David Banner sometimes. You jokers just won't leave me alone until I mutate into The friggin Hulk and throw you through a cement wall.

I thought the Hulk's name was Bruce Banner.

quote:

Give me a break. It's been 25 years since I watched that show. 10 Years worth of hefty Tequilla drinking and you'll forget a thing or two also.

quote:

I think thats funny........bogan homers making fun of other players and then saying they were only kidding......yes right! These two particular posters along with smack control these boards....what they say is the bible and let no man disagree.....LOL! I enjoy reading the board, I enjoying laughing my butt off at the so called experts.I mean they are truly bandwagonners........think about it....they thought Ariza was the next coming and now they say he was overated....and we got what for him? Look if LA thought these two had any talent they would till be there....in the end, when this tean collapes.......they again will be crying in there words.....and i will be enjoying my board reading, laughing my butt off as usual, eating my breakfast.........lol. JJ plays bad defense......let me say this much.......bogans always and i mean always gets beat on the baseline...every time......everytime.....no exceptions....last 10 games our defense has held oponents to what 109 points a game? And Redick has given up how many of them? Whats that you say Bj, soul and smack?

Right to the point:

First and foremost, I am a Magic fan, no matter who is on our team. A bandwagon guy leaves when his team loses or loses players (aka Serbian Eagle). Second, Bogans homer? Please ... You obviously haven't been reading my posts. I'd love to replace Bogans with a slasher. Third, yes, I was making fun of Redick ... probably in poor taste by starting this thread. But no, I wasn't kidding about my views on Redick. Love his shot, hate his defense. For the sake of other posters here, I am not gonna harp on it anymore. And fourth, Marc already responded to your baseline comment. Did that answer your post, nclover? Are you from NC? Makes sense. Go Magic!

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:

Give me a break. It's been 25 years since I watched that show. 10 Years worth of hefty Tequilla drinking and you'll forget a thing or two also.

Believe me, it wasn't a knock. I'm 22, I read comics occasionally, and the crappy Eric Bana movie was on like a week ago, and I still was only 50/50 on his name being Bruce.