Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread * Magic - Bobcats * Dec. 29

Thank god tonights game is on Sunsports~!!!!! WWWWWWWOOOo.

Rashard Lewis and Hedo Turkoglu have to score big for the Magic to win because we all know Dwight will do his part.

quote:
Originally posted by NotByChoice:

I worry about the front line now of the Bobcats with Nazr now.

ahem...FYI...we have Dwight Howard...and Dwight is playing against the Charlotte Kittens...

and we all know what Dwight does when he plays Joke-afor and the Kittens...

JD , man you are posting great game treads.

But if you dont mind, the stats for our players are dated, upto date stats are:

HEDO

PPG 19,4

RPG 6,20

APG 4,3

EFF + 19,23

SHARD

PPG 18,4

RPG 5,40

APG 2,4

EFF + 16,63

BOGANS

PPG 10,3

RPG 4,10

APG 1,4

EFF + 10,32

HOWARD

PPG 23.3

RPG 15.10

APG 1.5

BLOCK 2.7

EFF + 30.03

NELSON

PPG 11,1

RPG 3,90

APG 6,1

EFF + 13,80

Baseline Blog Preview

By Nick Adams | OrlandoMagic.com

PREGAME

The Magic square off against divisional rival the Charlotte Bobcats Saturday at Amway Arena looking to extend their winning streak to three games.

Orlando faces Charlotte for the third time this season having won their previous two meetings this season by an average of 14.5 points.

The Magic have scored over 100 points in each of the team's two meetings and aim to make it a third time as Charlotte is just 1-10 this season when allowing 100 points or more.

Orlando will also hope to take advantage of the visiting Bobcats who have struggled on the road winning only one of their 10 games away from Charlotte this season.

Dwight Howard comes into the game having posted 12 straight double-doubles and has made a killing against the Bobcats this season averaging 33.5 points and 17.5 rebounds.

Charlotte visits Amway Arena having lost their last three games dropping their once respectable record to seven games below .500 at 10-17, eight games behind the Southeast Division leading Magic.

Trying to increase their division lead and push their home record to above .500, Orlando (20-11) intends to continue their success against the Charlotte.

MAGIC INJURY REPORT

Tony Battie

PLAYERS TO WATCH: Orlando, Dwight Howard -- He has been a one-man wrecking crew in the Magic's two victories over the Bobcats this season with 67 points, 35 rebounds and eight blocked shots. Charlotte, Jason Richardson -- The Magic have twice held him below his season average of 17.4 points per game, although he has gone 5-of-12 from 3-point range.

THREE THINGS TO KNOW:

1. Despite their victory Wednesday night over New York, the Magic have fewer wins at home this season (six) than every Eastern Conference team except Chicago and Miami

2. Since posting a 90-88 victory Nov. 4 at Miami, the Bobcats are 0-9 on the road, including a 105-92 loss five weeks ago to the Magic

3. C Nazr Mohammed has made four starts and averaged 12.6 points and 9.2 rebounds for the Bobcats since they acquired him Dec. 14 from Detroit.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/Spo...A/sptMAG01122907.htm

3 Things To Note

*Another Okafor-Howard matchup.

*Can Magic go over .500 at home?

*Bobcats also coming off back-to-back.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/basketball/magic/...ec29,0,7516253.story

I seriously dont know about this game. I mean we still taking 34 3s and to me them are considered bad shots if you only hitting 12 of them. Bobcats arent a 3pt shooting team so they are gonna take closer and better shots then us. Also you got Nazr and Emeka vs Dwight basically. And they way Bogans been playing defense J-Rich just might drop 30+pts tonight. We ve beat them twice so far but every time we play them i still get that feeling like this might be a tough game. I just hope Lewis and Turk dont settle for just the 3pt shot all the time. Especially Bogans. They just need to take some closer shots or just attack the basket more instead of the 3ptrs. Thats my only problem with this team besides not playing good enough defense. But this game should be a good from start to finish and lets hope our guys dominate on both ends tonight. I really dont know who will start for us but i hope SVG bring in a matchup that lines up with their starters too.

quote:
Originally posted by Redickulous:

Memo to SVG: Tonight is the perfect opportunity to play Redick. When Matt Carroll is in the game, insert Redick into the game.

I think he will. I think the last time Redick played was vs the Bobcats.

The Magic don't rout. It's not the beginning of the season anymore. Magic lose by 6. If it was a road game, I'd have said they win by 6.

BTW, NotByChoice, your signature is hilarious!