Sign in to follow this  
lavell12

Draft

I like the Glen Davis pick, I'd also like a threat from the three point line, someone like Demetrius Nichols or Rayshawn Terry.

quote:
Originally posted by hessman22:

We should draft either Reyshawn Terry from UNC or Jared Dudley from BC. Both will likely be available in the 2nd round and could provide us with athleticism on the perimeter which is something the Magic do not have a lot of.

If the Magic aren't looking to draft an athletic perimeter player(I don't know why they wouldn't) there are certainly other areas to address. I don't think Darko is progressing as fast as I would like- Battie is average so the Magic could draft Nick Fazekas out of Nevada.

However, if someone like Brandon Rush falls to the second round they would be stupid not to take him.

Fazekas would help us alot. He has good skills inside and a very nice outside shot. He could play a Jason Kapono role for us. Or a Pat Garrity that can actually play. He would have been a lottery pick last year.

perhaps there could be some diamonds in the rough since this draft is supposedly so deep but 39, 45, and 54? The last two are basically at the end of the draft..

I do not know, maybe you guys who follow college know if there's someone in the mid to late first or even early 2nd round worth dealing Arroyo or Bogans for. Maybe even Jameer.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by hessman22:

We should draft either Reyshawn Terry from UNC or Jared Dudley from BC. Both will likely be available in the 2nd round and could provide us with athleticism on the perimeter which is something the Magic do not have a lot of.

If the Magic aren't looking to draft an athletic perimeter player(I don't know why they wouldn't) there are certainly other areas to address. I don't think Darko is progressing as fast as I would like- Battie is average so the Magic could draft Nick Fazekas out of Nevada.

However, if someone like Brandon Rush falls to the second round they would be stupid not to take him.

Fazekas would help us alot. He has good skills inside and a very nice outside shot. He could play a Jason Kapono role for us. Or a Pat Garrity that can actually play . He would have been a lottery pick last year.

LOL!!!!!

but so true, hahahahahhahahaha