Sign in to follow this  
CaseyMullen928

Gator Haters (Article)

Gotta love sports writers. Lets crap on a guy because he shows emotion when he is playing. I'll give him what he says about Horford and Brewer, the criticizism of Noah bugs me.

Noah may go overboard but you know what at least he cares about what happens on the floor. I get so sick of seeing players go through the motions, Noah is jacked up the WHOLE game. Writers like this make young players think it's not cool to show emotion and get fired up out there, great trend to try and continue.

When you are on top, everyone wants to knock you down. If he was on his favorite team he would love him.

Enjoy the ride at the top, since it never lasts.

My Gator friends have become almost unbearable at this point. If they don't lose soon I might have to trade them in for Cubs or Eagles fans.

SO he hates Noah for actually playing with passion? The guy plays so hard that he has to be taken out after five mins because he's tired.

So he hates a team that defines everything that is right about college basketball?

They play hard on defense, and they have one of the best inside out offenses i've ever seen.

Does this guy think we'll ever see a team win a title and return all five starters because they love college and they want to defend their title?

Basically this guy is a moron who is mad because Florida blew out his precious Bruins for the title. It will be great when they do it again.

Noah would of been the number a top 3 pick last year and he still went back to school. How can you not respect that?

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

SO he hates Noah for actually playing with passion? The guy plays so hard that he has to be taken out after five mins because he's tired.

So he hates a team that defines everything that is right about college basketball?

They play hard on defense, and they have one of the best inside out offenses i've ever seen.

Does this guy think we'll ever see a team win a title and return all five starters because they love college and they want to defend their title?

Basically this guy is a moron who is mad because Florida blew out his precious Bruins for the title. It will be great when they do it again.

Noah would of been the number a top 3 pick last year and he still went back to school. How can you not respect that?

Superb post! I totally agree with you, it is down to jealousy at the end of the day. The Gators are awesome and Noah is exactly what a college player should be, he wants to win so badly and I respect that far more than players just looking to the NBA!

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Maybe it's really his dance skills he hates!

noah-1.gif