Sign in to follow this  
TnMagicFan

Please Someone Tell Me......

Please someone tell me why we just sat Dwight the entire 2nd quarter and played everyone but JJ? Did he shag Brian Hills daughter or something? My god I thought I had seen every screwed up lineup he could come up with till tonight. OH and dont say because we kept it close because the counter to that is then we coulda blown it open with Dwight out there rebounding and JJ shooting!

Please someone tell me why we just sat Dwight the entire 2nd quarter and played everyone but JJ? Did he shag Brian Hills daughter or something? My god I thought I had seen every screwed up lineup he could come up with till tonight. OH and dont say because we kept it close because the counter to that is then we coulda blown it open with Dwight out there rebounding and JJ shooting!

My friend, I really tried hard to come up with a excuse, but....I give up. These are just another classic B. Hill's moronic moments once again.

i can understand why he sat dwight the whole 2nd because he didnt want him to pick up his third which he probabaly would have. BUT I DONT KNOW WHY HE TOOK HIM OUT IN THE BEGINNING OF THE 4TH

I have no clue why Pat Garrity was in the game nearly 14 minutes. Dooling and Bogans saw alot of minutes. Ghill even sat out the whole second half injured. Ariza sat out the 2nd half with a headache (probly due to the coach, not the altitude) and JJ still never saw minutes?????

We have seen some REALLY stupid things done by brian hill but he is now climbing the charts with the recent DNP with JJ. Im sure Ghill will be out another 8-10 games and JJ will see 10 minutes a game again, but what the hell is the coach doing now???

If Otis doesnt see an obvious problem between them two then he is just as blind as the refs.

FIRE HIM! FIRE HIM NOW!!!

quote:
Originally posted by magicdepth:

I have no clue why Pat Garrity was in the game nearly 14 minutes. Dooling and Bogans saw alot of minutes. Ghill even sat out the whole second half injured. Ariza sat out the 2nd half with a headache (probly due to the coach, not the altitude) and JJ still never saw minutes?????

We have seen some REALLY stupid things done by brian hill but he is now climbing the charts with the recent DNP with JJ. Im sure Ghill will be out another 8-10 games and JJ will see 10 minutes a game again, but what the hell is the coach doing now???

If Otis doesnt see an obvious problem between them two then he is just as blind as the refs.

FIRE HIM! FIRE HIM NOW!!!

I couldnt agree more! I understand Bo playing alot of minutes for the energy and defense when the bigs have some fouls. I dont understand how you can think Pat Garrity, with his shot not near what it used to be, is going to do a better defensive and offensive job than JJ.