Sign in to follow this  
Hedo For 3

Post Game Autograph Session

Man I would have been so pissed. Thats cool you knew about the post game autograph session on a bobble head give away night. Thats sucks they sent out Garrity. If I was their I would expect them not to send out Howard or Lewis, but atleast send out like JJ and Carlos. Atleast that would be some fan favorites, if you got lucky maybe Hedo. Nick Anderson and Ewing should have signed if they just sent out Garrity.

I am sure they didnt send Pat out he was probally the only guy that felt he had to go out becuase he is that sort of guy, you guys put pat down alot but this once again shows how good a guy he is, he came out to sign autographs and your *****ing, my god your ridiculous.

Pat is a classy man, I would gone down their and got an autograph just to show their are still some people that remember what Pat did for this team, and his contributions to the team and the community.

Some of you are real asses, I would love to know what Pat did to personally offend you all. Please do tell

Rich,

Calm Down...

Hedo for 3 was upset because the Orlando Magic sold him a multi-game ticket package that included a Post Game autograph session, they Marketed it and sold ticket packages because of it...After staying for the embarrassing Loss and waiting down on the court it was discovered the Magic only asked Pat Garrity to return. Pat FRICKIN Garrity, who has played in only a handful of Games this year. Blame the Orlando Magic for MARKETING A TEAM AUTOGRAPH SESSION AND ONLY HAVING GARRITY ON THE COURT TO SIGN.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

I am sure they didnt send Pat out he was probally the only guy that felt he had to go out becuase he is that sort of guy, you guys put pat down alot but this once again shows how good a guy he is, he came out to sign autographs and your *****ing, my god your ridiculous.

Pat is a classy man, I would gone down their and got an autograph just to show their are still some people that remember what Pat did for this team, and his contributions to the team and the community.

Some of you are real asses, I would love to know what Pat did to personally offend you all. Please do tell

You tell um Rich!

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

Rich,

Calm Down...

Hedo for 3 was upset because the Orlando Magic sold him a multi-game ticket package that included a Post Game autograph session, they Marketed it and sold ticket packages because of it...After staying for the embarrassing Loss and waiting down on the court it was discovered the Magic only asked Pat Garrity to return. Pat FRICKIN Garrity, who has played in only a handful of Games this year. Blame the Orlando Magic for MARKETING A TEAM AUTOGRAPH SESSION AND ONLY HAVING GARRITY ON THE COURT TO SIGN.

Its wasnt really him I was directing it at, it was all you guys that seem to hate Pat as if he was merking your wives or something.

I went to Meet the Magic this Summer, the one where they try to get you to buy season tickets. Well JJ an Pat where both supposed to sign at the table together. Well long story short Garrity came out on time. Alot of time passed like 20 minutes and no sign of JJ. I was 4th in line with my JJ jersey I got signed. Anyways the lady was like is their any one here for PAT and people laughed, even me. JJ comes out like 25-30 minutes later an then every one gets autographs. Anyways I was thinking when I got home wow that was nice for Pat to come out on time, and that JJ was a shmuck for making every one wait. I am like wow Pat was a great guy for coming out for the fans.

But then I realized Pat s*cks more then Paris Hilton, and he should be thankful to all the fans because he is riding the bench making millions for only a few months worth of work. Staying at nice hotels, and getting all his meals paid for, and a nice personal jet the Magic use.

So in the end, all I have to say is *&^% PAT GARRITY he sucks!!!

I wonder if some of you realize that Pat is still a human being and the man does have feelings, how would you feel if you actually went out to sign autographs while all the other players do who knows what, he was the only guy to show up to the autograph session, while the other players went home, I am sure no one told him to go out their, they just didnt wanna go out their after they got booed, but Pat did and he is still trashed.

How would some of you feel if you show up to an autograph session, and people laughed when asked who wants your autograph. Some of you are really heartless.