Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Post GAME Reaction THREAD***Magic vs Celtics

I agree, the overreaction on this forum is out of control. We're down 10 at halftime to the celtics... CELTICS PEOPLE, you all need to relax, its not the end of the world. The team will win its 3rd in a row tonight, en route to a playoff appearance, every just needs to callllllm dowwwwwwn

quote:
Originally posted by morlegend:

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

Im not so much blaming the Magic as much as i put the blame on the refs... they are screwing us left and right.

we're shooting ourselves in the foot with TO's and bad defense.. and of course, missed shots

we didn't do much right after we had a tied game.. in fact, the first thing we did after we tied was turn over the ball... and let them score off that posetion

alot of those turn overs were cause by the Celtics "rapping" our guys underneath. And there were 4 non calls, that should've been called... oh and the Technical on Dwight was BS...

How are we ever going to get into a rythm, when we are getting fouled and not getting any calls.

quote:
Originally posted by EndyChavez:

I agree, the overreaction on this forum is out of control. We're down 10 at halftime to the celtics... CELTICS PEOPLE, you all need to relax, its not the end of the world. The team will win its 3rd in a row tonight, en route to a playoff appearance, every just needs to callllllm dowwwwwwn

I'm going to hold you to that.

quote:

I hear you Endy, but these type of games where the ref's have an influnece on the outcome, piss me off to no extent.

Big JJ fan here but I'm not loving his game tonight so far. If not for a couple of good passing plays I would say he's having a less than impressive game. seems uncertain when to rise up and shoot and it cost us two turnovers and not much production. Hope to see him in the second half. He can shoot his way out of it and Hedo may not have much juice. We need some scoring.

quote:

i don't know if your post count is an indication of how much you've been following this team, but it seems as if you've forgotten that this is the magic... THE MAGIC (PEOPLE)... we blow all kinds of games that we should win... we've been playing very badly (this game).... we desperately need to start scoring more (40 in first half? wtf?)

quote:
Originally posted by MagicmaninMiami:

Big JJ fan here but I'm not loving his game tonight so far. If not for a couple of good passing plays I would say he's having a less than impressive game. seems uncertain when to rise up and shoot and it cost us two turnovers and not much production. Hope to see him in the second half. He can shoot his way out of it and Hedo may not have much juice. We need some scoring.

I agree. JJ isn't as effective when he doesn't take shots and he doesn't seem to want to do that... so although i like his passing, he's had a few turnovers and hasn't scored a field goal... if he gets into a rythm tho, i think he'd be a big help... let's hope he does in the second half... we'll need him