Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Player you hate, but you would love to have on our squad.

Shaquille O'neal.. I would love to see him spend his recliner years before retirement back in Orlando working with Dwight the way David Robinson did with Tim Duncan.. What a fantastic mentor, the things O'neal could show our phenom! But yes I dislike the guy lol

quote:
Originally posted by Alex Smith:

I am from Argentina, but I really hate my country. On the other hand, you have to look at Manu

I already got my wish: JJ Redick.

I hated that guy's guts with all my heart when he was in Duke. Mostly because he TORCHED my Tarheels every time we played him, but also because he was kind of a dick.

But now that he's on my team? Look at my name... I love him... Him and Christian Bale are my man-crushes.

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

I hated that guy's guts with all my heart when he was in Duke. Mostly because he TORCHED my Tarheels every time we played him, but also because he was kind of a dick.

But now that he's on my team? Look at my name... I love him... Him and Christian Bale are my man-crushes.

Haha, you a BatFan?

JJ Redick was the most hated man in college basketball by a wide margin. He was heckled more than any athlete I've ever seen, and he still lit it up. He may suck now, according to some, but there's no denying his college career.

To be honest i wanna see how JJ Redick would play like as a starter given about 35-40mins before i trade him. Just to see how he would play with alot of minutes. You might do well.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

Haha, you a BatFan?

JJ Redick was the most hated man in college basketball by a wide margin. He was heckled more than any athlete I've ever seen, and he still lit it up. He may suck now, according to some, but there's no denying his college career.

Don't get me wrong, Michael Keaton was an AWESOME Batman... but in all honesty, I think Chris Nolan's rendition of the series is MUCH better. And I really like Bale, ever since his performance as Patrick Bateman.

I wouldn't mind being the swiss cheese in a Red-Bale sammy.