Sign in to follow this  
Manu Ginobili

Team

SVG will you please stop with all the damm 3s. 11-31 3s is too damm much. We took 3x the amount of 3s the Hawks did and we only made 6 more 3s then they did. Come on. We still lost by 11pts. They killed us for as in the paint points. Take some closer, better shots. Damm man.

Some nights the shots are going to fall, other's they're not. Truth is, Hawks just know everything abound us. They've gotta be telepathic or something. Yeah, that's it. Telepathy....genius.

And you what, Howard is so damm clumsy with the ball at times its ridiculous. As soon as he sense double teams coming he fumbles the ball up for a easy turnover. So going to Howard for points also hurts us too cause of his cant hold on to the ball problem. We need another go to guy other than Howard. Not Turk, i hate when he slasher to the basket, but at least he tries Lewis unlike you.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Some nights the shots are going to fall, other's they're not. Truth is, Hawks just know everything abound us. They've gotta be telepathic or something. Yeah, that's it. Telepathy....genius.

You dont have to be a genius to figure the Magic offense out. All we do is shoot alot of damm 3s or pass to Howard for dunks. Thats it.

This year is starting to become a repeat of last year ... It's too early to panic, but I am beginning to worry.

Teams are learning to beat the Magic once again. It is becoming clear that if Howard is a non-factor offensively (like in the Hawks game tonight) then we really don't have a consistent go-to person who can take the game over.

Teams are learning to triple team Howard and hope that the "Magic 3-bombs away gameplan" explodes in their faces. The last few games have shown teams the following:

1) $118 million dollar man's game is predictable. Plus, he's clearly a defensive liability, can be passionless and clumsy with the ball. I am beginning to worry that we are stuck with mediocrity at a price.

2) The Magic have no go-to guy beyond Superman Howard. Turk a good bargain, but not enough to beat the best of them. (I like Turk, though, he's just not enough to beat other teams on a consistent basis).

3) Perimeter defense is mediocre to subpar at best, so teams beat us in our own game.

4) Short point guards who show up one game and don't the next will not make the next Chauncey Billups or Tony Parker.

5) Teams who live and die by the three will learn quickly that a .500 season is more likely than not.

6) I am missing the "twin towers" of Howard and Milicic more and more.

I will probably get criticized for this post, but the Magic need to wake up less we have another repeat of yesteryear: always a good start but finish with a dud.

Lewis is to soft to guarding pfs. Put him back to his regular position at the 3. He might still have a tough time guarding the 3s too but i rather him stay at that position and we get a TRUE pf. This 30+ 3s we attempts every game is gonna make us lose alot of games. We need to change that strategy. Teams already know if they can get Howard out of his offensive game than all we have left is some 3 shooters.