Sign in to follow this  
vic110

Interesting comparison for JJ.

Nick Anderson compared JJ to Jeff Hornacek. JJ could be very similar to him with enough work. Nick anderson said it was difficult to guard Hornacek because he was always on the move.

Nick Anderson compared JJ to Jeff Hornacek. JJ could be very similar to him with enough work. Nick anderson said it was difficult to guard Hornacek because he was always on the move.

another JJ thread.........

Let JJ work out to become a Hornaceck, and then and if he can be as good, then maybe the team can use him. But while we are winning, he will continue to have the same role off the bench....

Junkie you woke up JJ hating today......lol.....

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

another JJ thread.........

Let JJ work out to become a Hornaceck, and then and if he can be as good, then maybe the team can use him. But while we are winning, he will continue to have the same role off the bench....

Junkie you woke up JJ hating today......lol.....

Sorry man.(lol)

nah man, you do what you do....We can't all agree on everything, life would be boring....

you have the right to believe in whatever you want....

its just funny to me....

The funny part is not people bashing JJ, the funny part is Junkie waking up on the wrong side of the bed today with a purpose, that is to bash JJ today.....

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

The funny part is not people bashing JJ, the funny part is Junkie waking up on the wrong side of the bed today with a purpose, that is to bash JJ today.....

After a while, it gets very tiring. Same goes for the other player bashing.

I know...you've been here a while, just a few weeks ago this site was Magic Bash central....I am happy it has changed a bit...There is always going to be a little bashing here and there....

quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

If we could just get Hornacek to join our team and coach JJ ala Patrick Ewing coaching Dwight, then we'd be on our way!

Email that to Otis.

I really like JJ and hope he does great. Wish him the best in improving the weaknesses of his game. Gotta love the way he shoots.