Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
I'm sory as sad as this kid is, this reply here is the MOST telling...

He doesn't even know what contradicted means, he thinks you are telling him that he repeated himself.

You're right, good call as usual Echo. You're quickly becoming one of my favorite posters.

Anyway, I'm done trying to argue logic to idiocy, i'll just wait for the next Heat hopeful to come and try to take a shot at the champ, lol.

So far in this thread, Tragic-2, Heat-0

PWNED!!!

I know you of all people didnt just say "pwned" in all caps.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Dwayne007, your emotions let on like you are pretty young. Even if you are not, I like your enthusiasm for your team. Every team could use more fans like you.

lol i am pretty young, turning 15 in a few months....

so the magic fans start talking offtopic?

i clearly made my point saying that shaq was as good if not better when he was as old or had as much experience as d12. I know its pretty hard comparing two people that played at different times.

anyways my point being that d12 and shaq are both future hall of famers howard is a rising star and shaq is in his decline but he still has alot left in his tank, once in a while he averages 25/10+ so dont count him out just yet

quote:
You're right, good call as usual Echo. You're quickly becoming one of my favorite posters.

hehehe... Osprey... if I ever go Redlion on you guys and start stuffing my sig with quotes, this might be at the top of my list!

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

Hmm nice defense, yet this is not about the Spurs. Strange.

Spurs fan always make it about them though. They get jealous that they get no love.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Daspurs:

also, as you found out last night, what exactly rashard lewis does in the clutch.

i still laugh at his days in seattle.

Welcome to the boards, now go crawl back under a rock. Troll.

So anyone who tells you the truth is now a troll???

***??? YOU TRAGIC FANS ARE A TURLY SAD FANBASE.some day you will hopefuly gett of this rearly season hype and come back to the real world.

Be thankfull that you have more OUTSIDE OPINIONS thatnks to me.icon_wink.gifcuz you people have been living way to long in this lone messege board that nobody cared about.

quote:
Originally posted by REDLION#22:

quote:

quote:

also, as you found out last night, what exactly rashard lewis does in the clutch.

***??? YOU TRAGIC FANS ARE A TURLY SAD FANBASE.some day you will hopefuly gett of this rearly season hype and come back to the real world.

Be thankfull that you have more OUTSIDE OPINIONS thatnks to me.icon_wink.gifcuz you people have been living way to long in this lone messege board that nobody cared about.

Wow, you are one to talk. Hey Pot, I'm the kettel.

quote:
Well daspurs is as lame as redlion that is for sure.

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!

icon_rolleyes.gif

Anyone who does not say: "DWIGHT IS A MUTHER****ING BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND HE IS DOMINATING THE NBA!!!!!!!!"

is a lame poster to you people.Like i said i thought you were a low fanbase,but you have prooven to be a lower fanbase than that of the pistons.AND THATS LOW AS HELL.

quote:

quote:
Well daspurs is as lame as redlion that is for sure.

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!

icon_rolleyes.gif

Anyone who does not say: "DWIGHT IS A MUTHER****ING BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND HE IS DOMINATING THE NBA!!!!!!!!"

is a lame poster to you people.Like i said i thought you were a low fanbase,but you have prooven to be a lower fanbase than that of the pistons.AND THATS LOW AS HELL.

Does this mean he likes to cook?

quote:

quote:

quote:

Where exactly did he say something that was true? Sounded like an opinion to me. And a flame at that.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Well you seem to care about it because you keep coming back.

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!

MAGICRISINGSTARSWITHRIPPLINGWATER.gif

quote:
some day you will hopefuly gett of this rearly season hype and come back to the real world.

Its better to have early hype than none at all.

You need to go to the Knicks board and thank them for taking the attention away from your ****ty team this season.