Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

quote:
Originally posted by REDLION#22:

Oh well...we cant expect much from people of a messege board that nobody cared about for a long time.

Yes, and before they had a championship delivered to them two years ago, the Heat were by far the most successful team in Florida.

Seriously, aside from the one year Dwyane Wade got more calls than most players get in their entire careers, remind me what the Heat have done? Without Shaq, you guys are the worst team in the league. And these days, even with Shaq you're pushing it. Just face it, Dwight will own more rings when it's all said and done.

Enjoy that championship while you can, because Dwight is going to own the NBA by himself for the next 10-15 years.

quote:
Yes, and before they had a championship delivered to them two years ago, the Heat were by far the most successful team in Florida.

Seriously, aside from the one year Dwyane Wade got more calls than most players get in their entire careers, remind me what the Heat have done? Without Shaq, you guys are the worst team in the league. And these days, even with Shaq you're pushing it. Just face it, Dwight will own more rings when it's all said and done.

Enjoy that championship while you can, because Dwight is going to own the NBA by himself for the next 10-15 years.

"And let's not forget, let's NOT forget, Dude, that keeping wildlife...an amphibious rodent...for, uh, domestic...you know, within the city.....that ain't legal either."

blah blah blah...all you said was your biased opinion,you keep working on those dwights nuts eventualy they might betray you.

quote:

blah blah blah...all you said was your biased opinion,you keep working on those dwights nuts eventualy they might betray you.

Are you suggesting that your own opinion isn't biased? Arguing that Shaq is a better player than Dwight right now? I may be biased, but give it five years. I guarantee you, the Magic will be by far the more successful franchise.

On the other hand, I'm really scared that any day now, Ricky Davis is going to start taking over games and lead the Heat to at least four more championships.

quote:

uuhh when you have not aquired enough experience about how things work at the particular messege board.

And let's face it, guys. Experience posting on a message board is by far the most important asset you can have as a human being. I only wish I was as prolific a message board poster as Mr. Redlion. Until I attain that, I am a failure as a human being.

quote:
Are you suggesting that your own opinion isn't biased? Arguing that Shaq is a better player than Dwight right now? I may be biased, but give it five years. I guarantee you, the Magic will be by far the more successful franchise.

On the other hand, I'm really scared that any day now, Ricky Davis is going to start taking over games and lead the Heat to at least four more championships.

"And let's not forget, let's NOT forget, Dude, that keeping wildlife...an amphibious rodent...for, uh, domestic...you know, within the city.....that ain't legal either."

All these statements have just been PREDICTIONS none of yall can proove none of this "dwight will have more rings than shaq","heat will be lottery","magic will be a dynasty"

you need to stop using those predictions as facts.Cuz they are not.

you think im funny when i talk bball but im sure lots of people are laughing at you when you actualy belive dwight will win more rings than shaq at the end of their careers.To be honest...IMHO you goys are blinded by all this dwight hype.But hey it happens when such a horrible franchise lands on a top pic.

quote:

All these statements have just been PREDICTIONS none of yall can proove none of this "dwight will have more rings than shaq","heat will be lottery","magic will be a dynasty"

you need to stop using those predictions as facts.Cuz they are not.

you think im funny when i talk bball but im sure lots of people are laughing at you when you actualy belive dwight will win more rings than shaq at the end of their careers.To be honest...IMHO you goys are blinded by all this dwight hype.But hey it happens when such a horrible franchise lands on a top pic.

I had to reread my original post because I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed that I misspoke. But after review, it seems that I never claimed anything I said to be fact. Yes, they are predictions. None of us knows what's going to happen in the future. But you'd be an idiot to think that the Heat have a brighter future than the Magic.

Have you even seen Dwight play? And are you aware that he still doesn't turn 22 until next week? Let's not forget that Dwight is doing what he's doing without college seasoning like Shaq had. And still, he's eons ahead of where Shaq was at the same age.

quote:
And let's face it, guys. Experience posting on a message board is by far the most important asset you can have as a human being. I only wish I was as prolific a message board poster as Mr. Redlion. Until I attain that, I am a failure as a human being.

yeah nice way to avoid the subject once again.at least its not the silly pics LOL