Sign in to follow this  
Hutchence

As if all you punks werent jealous of me already...

OMG, forget the guitar, DRUMS are where it's at!!!

Ok, so I am really not happy that I can only play 3 player because of the whole guitar compatibility thing but this game is freaking awesome. The lead singer part is pretty awesome too. We stayed up for a while last night rotating instruments.

Singing paranoid and doing my best Shirley Manson impersonation was bad ***. We haven't really unlocked many songs yet, we were just playing around for the most part.

We did unlock Bon Jovi, Dead or Alive, drums are hard on that one because of all the bass drum notes.

Overall, wow, just wow.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

Ok, so I am really not happy that I can only play 3 player because of the whole guitar compatibility thing but this game is freaking awesome. The lead singer part is pretty awesome too. We stayed up for a while last night rotating instruments.

Singing paranoid and doing my best Shirley Manson impersonation was bad ***. We haven't really unlocked many songs yet, we were just playing around for the most part.

We did unlock Bon Jovi, Dead or Alive, drums are hard on that one because of all the bass drum notes.

Overall, wow, just wow.

Hutch has seen a million faces, and rocked them all.

I'm half tempted to buy an xbox 360 and the game, just so I can play drums on Black Hole Sun and Epic.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

Overall, wow, just wow.

Hutch has seen a million faces, and rocked them all.

I'm half tempted to buy an xbox 360 and the game, just so I can play drums on Black Hole Sun and Epic.

I got the 360. Who wants to go halfsies with me on Rock Band?

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

quote:
n edited. Last edited by: Marc Acres 3:16, November 28, 2007 04:10 PM

oh come on, Marc. I know you laughed at that while deleting it. No one comes in "off topic" anyways. I always thought of it as kind of the Wild West of the board, you know, where you can get away with a little more.

Of course I laughed! You would have to be dead not to.

Hutch, I'm going to start selling plasma in order to get a PS3 and Rock Band.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

quote:
n edited. Last edited by: Marc Acres 3:16, November 28, 2007 04:10 PM

oh come on, Marc. I know you laughed at that while deleting it. No one comes in "off topic" anyways. I always thought of it as kind of the Wild West of the board, you know, where you can get away with a little more.

Of course I laughed! You would have to be dead not to.

Hutch, I'm going to start selling plasma in order to get a PS3 and Rock Band.

This guy says he will offer you top dollar.

image?id=98357&rendTypeId=4