Sign in to follow this  
Berto

Official Carlos Arroyo Thread

As rediculous as this is, I think there should be a sticky thread of just Carlos Arroyo. It's clear that there are people here that just want to agitate and start arguments over this guy, so why not just have a thread where these guys can ***** and moan back to each other. I get caught up in these arguments all the time and I would love not to see it in every thread anymore....I think this will help clean up the board a little bit.

As rediculous as this is, I think there should be a sticky thread of just Carlos Arroyo. It's clear that there are people here that just want to agitate and start arguments over this guy, so why not just have a thread where these guys can ***** and moan back to each other. I get caught up in these arguments all the time and I would love not to see it in every thread anymore....I think this will help clean up the board a little bit.

Has there been? I don't remember any. Maybe I just ignored them... Well I guess we'll have to see if we move Carlos next year, that will be the only way for it to end. I pity the fans of whatever team he might go to next.

I can see him going to Miami...

"Dwayne Wade sucks, why isn't Arroyo playing?"

So let me get this staight. You are starting yet another Carlos Arroyo thread because there are too many Carlos Arroyo threads.

Then you topped it by saying that there are people here that just want to agigate.

Kberto, you probably have more posts on Arroyo threads than any other individual. You agitate as much as anyone else, except you somehow separate yourself from the problem and point fingers. You're no better.

You then wish Carlos to be traded so YOU won't have to put up with the people you enjoy arguing with. Amazing.

Maybe if you could process information in your brain you would see I asked the mods to sticky this thread so every thing involving Arroyo could be discussed here. ANd to say I have more posts than anyone on Arroyo threads is laughable. I won't allow myself to argue with people like you anymore because you're clueless.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Maybe if you could process information in your brain you would see I asked the mods to sticky this thread so every thing involving Arroyo could be discussed here. ANd to say I have more posts than anyone on Arroyo threads is laughable. I won't allow myself to argue with people like you anymore because you're clueless.

People like me? You don't know me so don't presume. Take yourself at your own word and stop arguing with all the clueless people that don't agree with you.

Those who think their reality is the only reality are the most delusional of all.

Kberto does have a point. If you are here then you should care about the MAGIC and not only Arroyo. Yes, it is true that Puerto Ricans feel great pride for him, but that doesn't mean his playing time and other things should be debated on threads that have nothing to do with him.