Sign in to follow this  
Manu Ginobili

Hedo All Star?

Turk's been playing out of his mind right now. I knew he was capable of this play though, if motivated.

While Shards' in a shooting slump (shouldn't last too long), it's nice to have another athletic 6-10 forward who can step up. Man, I thought it would be the other way around!

Turk is playing so good, he can be our second scoring option when Rashard is not at the top of his game (like now).

We wondered about who would be most benefited from Brian Hill being fired. Hedo looks to be the one that benefited the most, closely followed by Dwight.

I think turk is playing lights out,and he should be heavily considered for the allstar team if he keeps playing the way he is right now.

Like tonights game against miami shard was off and howard only took 7 shots,hedo steped in and filled the load.And it seems he has been like that allmost every night.

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!

I can definately seeing him as a reserve all star(bron bron will take the starting spot obviously), but if turk keeps up this pace(or even relatively close to this pace) he should be a strong contender. Hopefully he gets enough exposure to garner attention from more than just magic fans, since the all star game is a popularity contest.

IMO, for Turk to be able to enter the all-star game, he needs to change his play into a flashy and highlight type of game. thats the only way I can see turk make it.

I also don't think he'll make all-star team but he can be the most improved player if he continue to play like that.

I also think some of all-star spots are political.specially injury replacements.last year he picked mehmet okur from turkey which is also a bit political.because it increased the popularity of nba here and we had nba europe live end of the year.

If he can keep up the 18-6-4 stats (which is 18.5 atm) I think he's got a good chance of being a reserve. It's not only about the ppg, he's been shooting some clutch shots lately and that's a big factor on being chosen.