Sign in to follow this  
Fern1960

SVG shops at the mens warehouse.......

Ok, have guys ever notice SVG wearing the same light gray suit and black "crew neck" black shirt every 3rd or 4th game? LOL!!!

I hope it's a good luck thing. SVG is the man and he is takin this magic team to another level.....

"We Stand Behind Every Purchase You Make With Us. We Guarantee It".

Ok, have guys ever notice SVG wearing the same light gray suit and black "crew neck" black shirt every 3rd or 4th game? LOL!!!

I hope it's a good luck thing. SVG is the man and he is takin this magic team to another level.....

Clothes are obviously not a big priority with SVG. Big deal. He looks just fine. Anyway, I'd rather he concentrate on the team. At least he doesn't dress like that millionaire ratbag, Bill Belichick.

quote:
Originally posted by Fern1960:

Brian Hill was a sharp dresser, but can't coach worth a lick, lol, Stan is DA MAN....

quote:
Clothes are obviously not a big priority with SVG. Big deal. He looks just fine. Anyway, I'd rather he concentrate on the team. At least he doesn't dress like that millionaire ratbag, Bill Belichick.

I'm not dissin Stan... I think maybe it's a good luck charm. But you are right, he is not there to make a fashion statement but to win basketball games.....

quote:
Brian Hill was a sharp dresser, but can't coach worth a lick, lol, Stan is DA MAN....

speaking of Hill... I saw him sitting on that bench for the nets and he probably was thinking why didn't I have Lewis last year?

I would be surprised if it was even from Mens Warehouse. You can just look at SVG's facial hair and you know that hes behind on his fashion, its more of a possibility that he borrowed it. All SVG has in his closet is gym shorts and a whistle, he coaches shirtless. Much love though because he puts his heart and soul into his team, thats all he needs, lol.

quote:
Originally posted by Fern1960:

quote:

speaking of Hill... I saw him sitting on that bench for the nets and he probably was thinking why didn't I have Lewis last year?

My bet is that Lewis wouldn't have come to us if BHill was still here.

That's part of Stan's appeal. He looks like your average guy that takes whatever he has in his closet (wrinkled or not) and throws it on. He probably even sniff checks a few of his clothes before wearing it. I love it.