Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Looking at New Jersey's Roster For Upcoming game

They have waaaaaaay to many forwards and centers, 9 in fact altogether.

Vince Carter out along with Darrell Armstrong from what I'm hearing

So..we'll be facing nobodies really:

Malik Allen F 6-10

Josh Boone F 6-1

Jason Collins C-F 7-0

Richard Jefferson F 6-7

Jason Kidd G 6-4

Nenad Krstic F-C 7-0

Jamaal Magloire C 6-11

Bostjan Nachbar F 6-9

Marcus Williams G 6-3

Sean Williams F-C 6-10

Anotione Wright F-G 6-7

The question is...do these big guys actually able to shoot from beyond the arc and are above average on conditioning? Our guys are better known for a reason...I don't think these big men can handle Dwight and Shard all night.

Who has the advantage in the Speed department? We have pretty fast slashers...Meer Meer, K-Dool, Trev, and Swee Lew. We're a team of guards.

Who has the three point shooting advantage? Looking at New Jersey's Boxscores, we win in that department by default. They only make 4-5 threes a game and 7 on a lucky day, ha. Their main three point shooters...Richard Jefferson, Jason Kidd, and Bostjan Nachbar..just make 1-3 threes a night....man..this game is a win...I can taste it. I called it!!!

It seems like none of these other layers are actually "REAL" threats excluding Jefferson and Kidd. I think we got this you guys...but they'll be biting for a win. Lets come out destroying them mentally with alley passes and our outstanding three point shooting. Go Magic!

They have waaaaaaay to many forwards and centers, 9 in fact altogether.

Vince Carter out along with Darrell Armstrong from what I'm hearing

So..we'll be facing nobodies really:

Malik Allen F 6-10

Josh Boone F 6-1

Jason Collins C-F 7-0

Richard Jefferson F 6-7

Jason Kidd G 6-4

Nenad Krstic F-C 7-0

Jamaal Magloire C 6-11

Bostjan Nachbar F 6-9

Marcus Williams G 6-3

Sean Williams F-C 6-10

Anotione Wright F-G 6-7

The question is...do these big guys actually able to shoot from beyond the arc and are above average on conditioning? Our guys are better known for a reason...I don't think these big men can handle Dwight and Shard all night.

Who has the advantage in the Speed department? We have pretty fast slashers...Meer Meer, K-Dool, Trev, and Swee Lew. We're a team of guards.

Who has the three point shooting advantage? Looking at New Jersey's Boxscores, we win in that department by default. They only make 4-5 threes a game and 7 on a lucky day, ha. Their main three point shooters...Richard Jefferson, Jason Kidd, and Bostjan Nachbar..just make 1-3 threes a night....man..this game is a win...I can taste it. I called it!!!

It seems like none of these other layers are actually "REAL" threats excluding Jefferson and Kidd. I think we got this you guys...but they'll be biting for a win. Lets come out destroying them mentally with alley passes and our outstanding three point shooting. Go Magic!

Sean Williams is their new Kenyon Martin. Our boys better watch out or else they'll be VIP invites to his "BLOCK" party.

Guys to look out for:

Jefferson: He has been playing fantastic ball lately.

Kidd: He is Jason Kidd. Old or not, he is still one of the best PG's in the game.

Sean Williams: Supposedly would have been a 5-10 pick had he not been a character in college. Looks to be the sleeper of this years draft.

Antione Wright: Showing he is worth a contract extension that he did not get. Wouldn't he get the start for Carter?