Sign in to follow this  
b2theizzo

1st round pick...Miami

I can't even read that garbage...one of their moderators types in caps lock. Are you kidding me? On a side note a few of them are talking about trying to trade Shaq to Dallas for Howard and Dampier. Terrible. I hope whoever wrote that is on meth or something.

quote:
Originally posted by Goulet:

We gave them and a second round pick and the option of swapping first round picks. They get the better pick. So all we can do is hope that our record is better than theirs to make this irrelevant.

If we don't swap this year, they get a 2nd rounder next year.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I like the one where someone says they can beat the Celtics. LMAO!! I saw another one where they said they should trade Shaq and that they could talk to Dallas about Josh Howard and Dampier for him.

I swear everytime I check that board it gets funnier and funnier.

LOL Marc. That's the one I replied to! You probably didn't see my post yet. I suggested the heat should trade Shaq to the Magic to help us win a championship and that Shaq should go out on top. I can't wait to see the responses on that....someone has already agreed with me! LOLZ!

Oh yeah, and my name on there is DontWantToHearItButIGottaSayIt. LOLOLOLOLOL!

quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

quote:
How do we trade you and get a real fan?

HAHAHAHA....that is one of the funniest things I've seen all day. I'll have to remember that one for some of our good friends round here.

That would imply that they have something of value to trade. They don't have many fans left, they should probably try to keep as many as possible...even fake ones!

quote:

I like the one where someone says they can beat the Celtics. LMAO!! I saw another one where they said they should trade Shaq and that they could talk to Dallas about Josh Howard and Dampier for him.

I saw that trade as well, but we have some delusional people here that think we can trade for Kobe with expirings.

Funny as hell to see them wallowing in self pity.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

quote:

I saw that trade as well, but we have some delusional people here that think we can trade for Kobe with expirings.

Oh I know, the thing that is different about their board is someone says something crazy like that and people agree with them. Over here someone sets them straight within a post or 2. I just love how Miami feels they have some sort of right to a good team. That team was built for a short window, it's closed and I mean SLAMMED shut and they were lucky that the league gift wrapped them a title and served it with a complementary free throw for Wade.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

quote:
How do we trade you and get a real fan?

HAHAHAHA....that is one of the funniest things I've seen all day. I'll have to remember that one for some of our good friends round here.

That would imply that they have something of value to trade. They don't have many fans left, they should probably try to keep as many as possible...even fake ones!

Yeah, they should trade all of their expiring fans for future 1st round fans.