Sign in to follow this  
apuntalo

i hope that after tonight's peformence carlos will be back-up agin!

this whole situation is so ironic.living in the uk i dont have the same live access as alot of you but i have just got home from a night out.(it's 3am here) and the first thing i did obviously is check the result.i am delighted with the fact that we have got an absoloutley huge win tonight.plus new york have lost, and although indiana have won, im sure we'd all have taken this outcome a few hours ago.i thought i'd check the board to see how we played, what happened etc.but the first thread i find?what a shock!a carlos arroyo thread!i find it really sad that some people allow the whole arroyo debate to overshadow the magnitude of what was potentially our biggest game of the season so for.it is unbelievable.none of you should lose sight of our goal as a team and our common interest as fans. Personally i couldn't care less who played or didn't tonight or any other night.it's the W or L next our name that i care about.Sometimes i wonder if the rest of you can say the same.

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

In tonight's episode of West Side Story "The Thread", the role of Bernardo will be played by apuntalo, Riff, as usual cunningly portrayed by Kberto. jonathan will play Chino. Marc Acres 3:16 will once again play lovable Lieutenant Schrank.

Here is the scene, after yet another game in which there are many basketball issues to discuss and enjoy, The Sharks (Arroyo lovers) do a sneak attack on The Jets (Arroyo haters) by opening not one, but two new threads.

Here's the scene

Chino - If B.Hill thinks the latino community (fans) will buy his trick... hes dammmmm wrong we are not! not! not! not! so stupid.

Riff - Stop being an agitator. Enjoy a win for once and shut up about Arroyo

[Dance sequence - dat dat dat - ]

Bernardo - if you think arroyo was not essential to this game ur nuts!!!!

Riff - Stop being an agitator. Enjoy a win for once and shut up about Arroyo

Lieutenant Schrank - Please keep this about the topic and don't start argueing again. The board was pleasant today without the fighting.

Chino - Riff, who did you call agitator,me ? The guy whom called idiotic and sight wasnt me, reread again.

Riff - Stop being an agitator. Enjoy a win for once and shut up about Arroyo.

Fade to black.

LOL, if only we could solve all of lifes problems with a dance off.

I don't care what he does with Arroyo because Brian Hill is unpredictable. You can't say Dooling didn't give his best effort.

Arroyo played well tonight and contributed to a team victory.

It's not a good sign that our coach is still grab bagging for lineups and rotations this late in the season. It's not a good sign that our starting lineup and rotation has the stability of a Middle Eastern country and half our roster has no defined role. But, it was a big win, and Napoleon as well as the players deserve credit for finding a way to get the job done tonight.

That's true, he put Carlos into the game and Carlos responded. It puts the future rotations in question but it worked tonight. The coach does deserve some credit.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

That's true, he put Carlos into the game and Carlos responded. It puts the future rotations in question but it worked tonight. The coach does deserve some credit.

WDBO stated that he "Coached a brilliant game". I wouldn't go that far, but he did make a few key substitutions tonight.

It seems to me that being a fan is wanting the whole team to play well and win. It's not about individual players. We tend to forget that.

I hope I'm wrong, but I have a really bad feeling that this is "fool's gold" with Arroyo.

I miss the days of the POSITIVE PG controversy between Carlos and Jameer. They both played so well at the beginning of the season and we didn't have to worry about any of this junk.