Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Someone get the ball out of jameers hands.

I am convinced that there are certain people that follow the Magic because they enjoy constanly complaining. They are miserable people that rarely enjoy anything. Usually the Magic accomodate them but now that the team is showing signs of a being a good team they don't know how to handle it.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

I am convinced that there are certain people that follow the Magic because they enjoy constanly complaining. They are miserable people that rarely enjoy anything. Usually the Magic accomodate them but now that the team is showing signs of a being a good team they don't know how to handle it.

I agree man. It seems like they have nothing better to do then "express there opinion". It's not, and don't try to make it out like that. People are just downright unhappy with everything. It's like getting a gift you might not have wanted on Christmas and complaining about it. So what?! You still got something right?

Rashard is an awesome Christmas gift that we all wanted, and now that we have it, we are crying and wanting something better.

7-2 people. Right now, thats all that matters.

If we were 2-7, then by all means, cry all day and night.

Somethings are better left alone, he did a remarkable job of keeping the guys involved and Carlos gave a good follow thru of getting the score ahead. Although I would like to see more assits to other scorers than Dwight for the benefit of the team. I am happy with our team.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

Someone get the keyboard out of Notorious SAC's hands.

LMAO, Smack, I will also donate a pair of glasses to SAC's apparent vision impairment!!!

He obviously is a negative person. Someone with out basketball knowledge posts like this.

Jameer did the smart thing and took it to the basket, because the Cavs thought that Howard was getting the ball. Lebron just made a great defensive play.

I am sick and tired of certain posters on this board who put guys down, especially Jameer, just because he felt like he could take his guy late. Let's be honest here, if all you Jameer-haters had your way, he would have been benched, and we probably would not have even gotten the game into overtime, let alone win. Take away those eleven assists, which were good for at least 22 points, and it's a blowout.

And just to clear things up, I by no means think that Jameer is the reason we won, he just helped, as he has all year so far.

7-2