Sign in to follow this  
Live or Die Magic

The Beer Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Has anyone ever woke up wearing a tutu, an afro wig, green panty hose, with the words "I'm a sissy girl" drawn across their chest in magic marker, with people singing Barry Manilow around them?....Uh, me neither.

HA HA HA HA LOL!! Strangely enough no............... Marc are you trying to tell us something!?

No, I was just wondering because it happened to a friend of mine uh, Dark Blacres, uh yeah, darn Tequila!

LOl...I see a story here Marc.......Looks like someone had a fun night.

but that happened to your friend...RIIIIGHHHTTTT

quote:
Originally posted by Elvis:

LOl...I see a story here Marc.......Looks like someone had a fun night.

but that happened to your friend...RIIIIGHHHTTTT

This kinda seems like a natural turn for this thread to go in. What is the strangest thing that ever happened to everyone while sampling nature's finest barly and hops? We obviously have to keep it PG but, this could be funny.

I will go first, I have a couple of strange ones.

Had too many and decided it would be a good idea to put the lawn furniture at the bottom of the pool and play spades with my friends..at the bottom of the pool.

July 4th, had too many and decided to duct tape a fountain (fireworks) to my head and each side of my chest, then light them and run around as the human fireworks display.

Had too many on my 21st (go figure), ended up at a party at what used to be Billboard Live in LA with Pauly Shore and Busta Rhymes. Imagine being pickled and looking around to see Pauly walk in. Very disturbing.

I think it is refreshing to have a thread where there are just a select few posting on it.

Regarding beer goggles, I am pretty sure I have not had that problem, but then again my problem is not remembering what happened, so who knows!

In college I had a recurring problem where I would get drunk real quick (binge drinking - primarily shots of Jack D.) and then pass out and not remember what happened. On two occasions at parties I apparently made out with a girl (who was not as drunk) but did not remember a damn thing about it. In both cases the girl was very upset afterward. So I not only had to deal with a bad hangover, I also felt like a jerk for having done that to them. The worst part of course was that both girls were hot, I had made out with them, but didn't remember a thing!

As far as "bad drunk" stories...geez, couldn't we all just go on and on?

I went to Pleasure Island one time with a group of about 30 guys and girls. We "pre-partied" at my apartment because PI drinks are insanely expensive. I passed out in the car on the ride there and my friends left me in the car. I woke up on the parking lot pavement next to the car next to a puddle of my own vomit. Quite pathetic actually...that was my "Jim Morrison" moment I guess.

This one is more humorous. I went downtown clubbing one night and got really loaded. When I got back home (I was still living with my folks) I just passed out on my bed without taking clothes or shoes off. At some point I woke up to go to the bathroom but had trouble with my pants so I tripped and landed full out dead weight on the bathroom floor. This must have been like 3 am or so and my weight hitting the floor shook the whole house and woke my mom up. She comes in to find me passed out next to the toilet. Geez...these stories are painting me in a bad light! Good thing we've all got them...right??? Right!!???

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

In college I had a recurring problem where I would get drunk real quick (binge drinking - primarily shots of Jack D.) and then pass out and not remember what happened. On two occasions at parties I apparently made out with a girl (who was not as drunk) but did not remember a damn thing about it. In both cases the girl was very upset afterward. So I not only had to deal with a bad hangover, I also felt like a jerk for having done that to them. The worst part of course was that both girls were hot, I had made out with them, but didn't remember a thing!

Always lie! Repeat after me, I definately remember you Cindlkajdlfaksjef (mumbling the name).

quote:

As far as "bad drunk" stories...geez, couldn't we all just go on and on?

I went to Pleasure Island one time with a group of about 30 guys and girls. We "pre-partied" at my apartment because PI drinks are insanely expensive. I passed out in the car on the ride there and my friends left me in the car. I woke up on the parking lot pavement next to the car next to a puddle of my own vomit. Quite pathetic actually...that was my "Jim Morrison" moment I guess.

Are there pictures of this? If I were around there would have been pictures with every single person in the party posing with your lifeless body. And there would have to be a bouquet of Lily's in your hand as if you had passed on to a better place.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Are there pictures of this? If I were around there would have been pictures with every single person in the party posing with your lifeless body. And there would have to be a bouquet of Lily's in your hand as if you had passed on to a better place.

I benefitted from the fact that everyone else was more interested in getting in to PI. Also, one female friend of mine was a real sweetheart and came out to check on me. She got me up and back in to the car...my buddies never saw me on the ground or I would have been toast.

I DO have some great photos of me drunk at my college graduation party. My buddies propped me up next to the toilet and draped a "I've Fallen And I Can't Get Up" shirt over my chest.

Ive had a few shockers also, like this one time at band camp.......... oh hang on not that! Anyway there have been many different things that have happened, one very recently which is worrying,

I was out and had WAY to much to drink, couldnt see properly, anyway a guy I was with thought it would be funny to push me and run, so I chase him and go to jump on his back (seems the sensible thing to do - he was a big lad) so he ducks and I fly over the top landing on my head, in the process I crack it open AND break 3 fingers and my wrist! The funniest thing is I didnt feel a thing! The moral of the story - dont let me drink it oftens leads to pain for you or myself!

Second one - back home. Does anyone know the "gentlemens club" on highway 27 just off the 192 west? Well its not far from my old house, anyway I got mad drunk one night and thought it would be a great idea to head up there, never been before and was always intrigued. So I leave with a few guys anyway I am stumbling so just happily walking at my own pace, I look up and they have gone (they were playing a prank) so I then decide to take a "shortcut" over the ditch etc to catch up, well thats about as far as my story goes, I woke up the next morning in said ditch very confused and vunerable, the scary thing is to this day I still dont remember it!

quote:

I benefitted from the fact that everyone else was more interested in getting in to PI. Also, one female friend of mine was a real sweetheart and came out to check on me. She got me up and back in to the car...my buddies never saw me on the ground or I would have been toast.

I DO have some great photos of me drunk at my college graduation party. My buddies propped me up next to the toilet and draped a "I've Fallen And I Can't Get Up" shirt over my chest.

That's good stuff!