Sign in to follow this  
Live or Die Magic

The Beer Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

For me you cant beat a classic Bud! Has everything a beer should. In the UK it is so expensive though and only available in bottle. Cant wait for a draught Bud when im home. Anyone like Corona also?

Corona is my listing to Jimmy Buffet beer.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Marc has his own tap in his house...geez, and I thought I was cool for having my own keg and tap! (actually, having my own keg and tap did make me pretty cool in college!

As far as other beers, I am definitely an equal-opportunity beer drinker. When in college I would drink pretty much every weekend, now I'm lucky if I have one or two bottles a week. So I am choosier with what I drink.

When Mrs. Acres and I went house hunting the #1 criteria was does this place have a room that we can convert to a bar. And the first major project we did to the house was to build that bar to house the keg-a-rator. Got to have your priorities straight!

quote:
Originally posted by SmokeShow:

I enjoy going up to my local British pub and having a New Castle draft.

Yep, just about any import tastes great when out of a cold tap...funny how it tastes even better when you are actually sitting at the bar.

quote:

Yep, just about any import tastes great when out of a cold tap...funny how it tastes even better when you are actually sitting at the bar.

I hear that!

Now I don't mind a little New Castle when Yuengling or Amber Bach is not available

speaking of beer...My wife just made a Yuengling run...12pack....Since my eyes are hurting like HELL...I might as well enjoy a few...or 12

quote:
Originally posted by Elvis:

Now I don't mind a little New Castle when Yuengling or Amber Bach is not available

speaking of beer...My wife just made a Yuengling run...12pack....Since my eyes are hurting like HELL...I might as well enjoy a few...or 12

Mrs. Elvis sounds like a stand-up woman...making a Yuengling run for you! Nice!

It was either that or listen to me cry like a little Beeeaaaachh...Nothing worse than watching a marine cry...Damn this Lasik sucks..

quote:

I spent the day at Sea World today...had lunch at the beer pavilion, they had Amber Bach on draft. I had three of them...forgot how good that beer is.

Its a great beer...I used to ony drink that, then i went to YB&T, then the lager. We went to Chili's tonight and they have them on tap 2/1...nice.

quote:

I spent the day at Sea World today...had lunch at the beer pavilion, they had Amber Bach on draft. I had three of them...forgot how good that beer is.

But very overpriced at the parks! Dam tourists................. LOL!