Sign in to follow this  
Live or Die Magic

The Beer Thread

quote:
Originally posted by LetsGoMagic:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I shudder to think what would happen if we draft Rudy Gay or JJ Redick.

LOL

But at least we will still have the beer!

Any good 4th of July holiday beer stories out there?

I and about 14 other people went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner on the 4th and drank LOTS of Miller Lite and Blue Moon while eating wings with the hottest sauce they serve. NOT A GOOD IDEA!!

Good times though.

I was depressed on the 4th! Drank a few beers but was back at work in the UK after having to fly back early! On the lus side I am getting an extra weeks vacation for my troubles. Will be heading back for thanksgiving!

quote:

B/E (Budwiser) Tastes like beer with Red Bull in it. It's nasty. Sparks tastes like nasty malt liquer. You are better off mixing your own stuff.

So is it basically a beer with cafeine in it? Or is it a soda with alcohol in it? And what is the alcohol content?

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

B/E (Budwiser) Tastes like beer with Red Bull in it. It's nasty. Sparks tastes like nasty malt liquer. You are better off mixing your own stuff.

So is it basically a beer with cafeine in it? Or is it a soda with alcohol in it? And what is the alcohol content?

Same content as beer. If you took a Budwieser and poured half a Red Bull in it that is what B/E tastes like. Same caffeine and effect, it just tastes nasty.

Its been nearly a month since the last post and there was a scary moment where I thought the thread had slipped off the page!

Lets bring it back, any good beer stories or beer consumed lately?

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

Its been nearly a month since the last post and there was a scary moment where I thought the thread had slipped off the page!

Lets bring it back, any good beer stories or beer consumed lately?

God bless you Adam...you saved my day.

I don't really have any "good" stories, but just seeing this thread pop up was nice enough.

I did consume 4 Coronas Sat. night at a pool/BBQ party I attended. Once I was well lit, I got on a trampoline with this chic that was at the party. New rule, don't jump on a trampoline when you're drunk, even if there is a chic involved.

Once football season starts, I am sure I will have many a fun tale to tell about tailgating at the UCF games - there are 7 home games this season!!

Haha that is funny, I was also pretty drunk at the weekend, although it didnt involve a trampoline, just a very bad Michael Jackson impression!!

I have also experienced the drink on a trampoline, it isnt good! Funny how it always seems like a good idea at the time! I also try to avoid pools when I have had a few! Too many bad/near death experiences!!

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

Haha that is funny, I was also pretty drunk at the weekend, although it didnt involve a trampoline, just a very bad Michael Jackson impression!!

I have also experienced the drink on a trampoline, it isnt good! Funny how it always seems like a good idea at the time! I also try to avoid pools when I have had a few! Too many bad/near death experiences!!

Isn't it funny how bad ideas suddenly seem like great ones when beer is involved? Things you KNOW you couldn't or shouldn't do when sober suddenly seem not so impossible!

BTW, I gotta hear more about this Jackson impression.