Sign in to follow this  
Live or Die Magic

The Beer Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I was working in the yard for most of the weekend. Not a lot of drinking. I did try the Margaritaville Mango mix with the Mango Tequila. Good stuff.

You are the second person to mention yard work adn Mango margaritas in the same sentence - refering to Memorial Day activities.

I may have to get one of those hats with the cup and straw attached and fill it with this stuff and wear it while I'm mowing the lawn. There is a marketing opportunity here somewhere, I just know it!

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Ok, this thread needed a serious bump! It is summertime now, so there has got to be some beer drinking going on out there! Any good Memorial Day weekend stories?

We have Victoria Day instead of Memorial Day but anyway me and my wife went to see some fireworks put on by the hole neiborhood and the adults were drinking of course and by the time night came everyone was just hammered and this idiot decides to start the fireworks by himself and ended up starting this huge fire and the fireworks went into the crowd and a couple of people got some serious burns. Morale of the story dont drink and lite fieworks.

quote:
Originally posted by Raps#1Fan:

quote:

Ok, this thread needed a serious bump! It is summertime now, so there has got to be some beer drinking going on out there! Any good Memorial Day weekend stories?

We have Victoria Day instead of Memorial Day but anyway me and my wife went to see some fireworks put on by the hole neiborhood and the adults were drinking of course and by the time night came everyone was just hammered and this idiot decides to start the fireworks by himself and ended up starting this huge fire and the fireworks went into the crowd and a couple of people got some serious burns. Morale of the story dont drink and lite fieworks.

But that is a 4th of July tradition for me! Only experienced trained professionals can drink and light fireworks. Also keep everyone inside a screen enclosure while you light fireworks inside, unless of course you are having a Roman Candle fight.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Also keep everyone inside a screen enclosure while you light fireworks inside, unless of course you are having a Roman Candle fight.

Ah, now that takes me back!!

Well I am back in the good old US of A on Saturday, SOOO excited, anyway reason I am posting in the beer thread is because I will be drinking lots of beer on my vacation and will probably have a few stories to add when I return online in a few weeks!

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

Well I am back in the good old US of A on Saturday, SOOO excited, anyway reason I am posting in the beer thread is because I will be drinking lots of beer on my vacation and will probably have a few stories to add when I return online in a few weeks!

I just got back from a week on the coast where I had LOTS of beer (although limited to just two kinds - Yeungling and Corona).

I gotta say, I forgot just how good a beer an ice cold Corona with a lime wedge is. That is a beer that I would normally buy, but it is a great "vacation" beer.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

I just got back from a week on the coast where I had LOTS of beer (although limited to just two kinds - Yeungling and Corona).

I gotta say, I forgot just how good a beer an ice cold Corona with a lime wedge is. That is a beer that I would normally buy, but it is a great "vacation" beer.

Oh man, I love corona, on a hot hot day, you cannot beat a ice cold one with lime! Man I am getting excited thinking about it haha! 2 days to go! Last day at work tomorrow!

Ok, I have a new and better reason for my hope that Ronnie Brewer is our pick at #11.

With a name like his, he could become the official player of the Magic Message Board Beer Thread!

Can I get a witness?

quote:

Ok, I have a new and better reason for my hope that Ronnie Brewer is our pick at #11.

With a name like his, he could become the official player of the Magic Message Board Beer Thread!

Can I get a witness?

Wonderful Idea. No doubt about it. I am now offically jumped off the Rodney Carney bandwagon and hopped on Ronnie Brewer's.

I knew there was something special about Brewer I just couldn't figure it out. But here it was all along right on our own message board.

Thanks LoD!