NBA League Pass

If no TV try this link for a stream... it has worked for the last 2 games;

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia-live/nba/9936/500_nba-l...ashington_051201.asx

Tonights Opponent;

Washington Wizards - For more Info

http://www.nba.com/wizards/index_main.html

Injury report ;

Tony Battie

First away game, division rivals, and both teams coming off of a blowout last night. I expect alot of intensity from both teams, and hope our guys can out run them. We need to shake off our loss and bounce back strong!

GO MAGIC!

JD,

Thanks for highlighting that stream at the very beginning of your post. That really simplifies things. I found it difficult before to sort through the different options, not being the most technically savvy guy in the world. The stream you list at the top is NBA league pass, and has shown the FSN broadcast with our usual announcers. I was able to catch part of each prior game with decent quality on the computer, using that link.

As you say, no telling how long it will last. May be part of the free preview for the first week only, I'm not sure. In any event, that's not something we can control.

Thanks again.

Magic-Wizards Preview

By MATT BECKER, STATS Writer

Posted Nov 3 2007 1:00AM

With a healthy Gilbert Arenas and Caron Butler returning to their lineup, the Washington Wizards opened the 2007-08 season believing they'd be one of the best teams in the Eastern Conference. So far, that has not been the case.

The Wizards look to avoid opening with three straight losses for the first time in 15 years when they meet the Orlando Magic in their home opener on Saturday.

Orlando (1-1) lost to Detroit 116-92 on Friday after beating Milwaukee 102-83 in Wednesday's season opener.

After holding Milwaukee to 37.9 percent shooting, the Magic could not slow down the Pistons, who connected on 58.9 percent of their shots.

For rest of article goto;

http://www.nba.com/games/20071103/ORLWAS/preview.html

I think we can take the Wizards pretty easily, IMO. Then again, I thought we had a decent chance against the Pistons.

Sure, they got Caron back, but they really have no bench. They don't have Etan back yet, and they lost Jarvis (who killed us last night) last off-season.

I don't know what's the deal with JJ and Trevor, but Stan has to play them tonight. Our bench looked absolutely awful without them. Hopefully, he realizes this.

We need to come out with more intensity tonight - we can't let this game slip away. Containing Arenas will be key, but we should be taking advantage of their (lack of) defense. GO MAGIC!!!

If I see (a) better defense, (B) better rebounding, © better free throws, (d) better bench play, and (f) smarter plays from Dwight, we'll dominate the Wizards tonight. Ariza would improve (a),(B), and (d)... we'll see if SVG gives him some more PT tonight.

I think IMO, if they stick to the gameplan which is run and gun... they would've beaten the Pistons and would also beat the Wizards tonight. The only thing is we have to stop Arenas which is impossible... So we can just hope to contain him. Other than that we can really win this one. And JJ has to shot a whole lot better that he has been shooting. Maybe buying him a copy of his better shooting videos will do the trick??? Look at Garrity it made wonders for him in the preseason

quote:
Originally posted by Icemansync:

I think IMO, if they stick to the gameplan which is run and gun... they would've beaten the Pistons and would also beat the Wizards tonight. The only thing is we have to stop Arenas which is impossible... So we can just hope to contain him. Other than that we can really win this one. And JJ has to shot a whole lot better that he has been shooting. Maybe buying him a copy of his better shooting videos will do the trick??? Look at Garrity it made wonders for him in the preseason

He has barely seen the court! His shot is fine, but it is believed that his defense is what is keeping him from getting playing time. We'll see how the season pans out, but at this point it's hard to say that JJ need to improve his shot of all things.

I'd like to see Garrity's *** glued to the bench. I will offer to supply the glue - industrial strength for every game the rest of the season - free of charge - including away games. And, I'll suggest they glue it right on him - not his shorts just so that he didn't slip out of his shorts and somehow get on the court.

Give me Ariza - we are going to have to start screaming for him.

Give me a scoring Jameer - passing is ok, but Jameer play your game and score - you are not a role playing guy you are a guy that can take over - with the bad play last night I wanted Jameer to try and take over and he didn't try. The passes will be there, but we need Jameer to take more than 4 shots a game - he needs to be a scoring threat.

Lewis needs to get better defensively, but his offense is great.

Howard is still rough, but he'll keep getting better.

Bogans is ok, but give me Ariza.

Give me some JJ time and see what he can do - with Ariza on the court to help defensively.

We do need a big - losing Darko hurt - we need to try and replace him.

Knappy is again predicting a win - 3 nights in a row he has predicted a win - he knew last night would be tough, but he thought the MAGIC could win a close one.

Knappy predicts a win over Washington - they don't have the bodies that Detroit does and it is not a team that can beat us up physically like Detroit did.

Orlando 107, Washington 100