Sign in to follow this  
ThefutureGM

I'm back!

I am back posting again!! I have been spending my time on the KNICKS forum (as promised after Otis sat on his a$$ and did nothing at the trade deadline. I am still dating the girl but this is not why I came back to post. I still bleed Magic blue and have been reading posts but not replying. I told everyone that the Magic would not be a good team without a real superstar but all of you said

I am back posting again!! I have been spending my time on the KNICKS forum (as promised after Otis sat on his a$$ and did nothing at the trade deadline. I am still dating the girl but this is not why I came back to post. I still bleed Magic blue and have been reading posts but not replying. I told everyone that the Magic would not be a good team without a real superstar but all of you said

quote:
team will be a good team in the future only because HOWARD is going to get better. Expect to hear more from me!

i agree with just about all ur points. I'd like to add though that there's one change i'd like to see- change the PG's. We need PG's that can at the very least be able to either defend well or distribute the ball well....

dooling and Diener, respectively

Good to have you back but it seems that you might get something stirred up. I'm staying out of this one.