Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread - Magic v. Pistons - Nov. 2

These guys just seem to have our number, i hope it'll be a different story when we play 'em again in Jan.

But i agree with the post above, atleast we're seeing a control improvement from Jameer in the Assist/Turnover ratio and Lewis is proving he can be one of the top scorers in the league.

The main thing that always kills us is the mismatch problems we have against these guys.

We tried to run but their defense is just too good and slowed us to a crawl.

How'd ya like Lewis' THREE rebounds in over 30 mins?

If we get outrebounded every night we're going to have a hard time winning.

quote:
Originally posted by Voltaire:

I hate Carlos said the doll

he was not the one that trade dienier

just seven points for meer meer

but it,s just Carlos fault

First of all, I never said I hate Carlos, I said I can't stand him, BIG difference. I never blamed him for the loss, but he did not help. No one did. However, if he continues his crap of overdribbling and killing the clock, and taking shots (REALLY, a 3 pt when players are WIDE open) that are horrible and do not have a chance in HELL of going in, I will continue to not being able to stand him as a basketball player.

And for the record, I can't stand Meer either but I like him a hell of a lot more than Carlos.

And yet another thing, I never mentioned Diener, so don't be an idiot, and DO NOT call me out like that again. Maybe you should read your signature.

To me Carlos and Garrity need to be dropped from the rotation. Garrity just does not have the ability to compete at this level anymore.

Carlos does but seems to forget he has four other teamates on the court with him.

Augie, Dooling, Ariza and JJ should be the only guys coming off the bench from now on.

Guys, stop blaming your players for this loss! This is just one game, look ahead. Do you really think that Orlando is better team then Detroit? It might be in couple of years but not today. Just compare:

1. Billups is BBP professor comparing to Nelson, Aroyo;

2. Hamilton is at least equal to Lewis, probably better;

3. Prince

quote:
Originally posted by Detroit Magic:

Guys, stop blaming your players for this loss! This is just one game, look ahead. Do you really think that Orlando is better team then Detroit? It might be in couple of years but not today. Just compare:

1. Billups is BBP professor comparing to Nelson, Aroyo;

2. Hamilton is at least equal to Lewis, probably better;

3. Prince

quote:
Originally posted by Detroit Magic:

4. R. Wallace is still stronger and better player than softy DH

haha...good one...

D12 is the strongest man in the NBA...

and to say he's soft...wow...

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

To me Carlos and Garrity need to be dropped from the rotation. Garrity just does not have the ability to compete at this level anymore.

Carlos does but seems to forget he has four other teamates on the court with him.

Augie, Dooling, Ariza and JJ should be the only guys coming off the bench from now on.

The opinion of some one that his location said "Stealing Marcin Gortat's passport so Otis can't ship him overseas again", doesn't have any value at all.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:
Originally posted by Voltaire:

I hate Carlos said the doll

he was not the one that trade dienier

just seven points for meer meer

but it,s just Carlos fault

[/QUOT

First of all, I never said I hate Carlos, I said I can't stand him, BIG difference. I never blamed him for the loss, but he did not help. No one did. However, if he continues his crap of overdribbling and killing the clock, and taking shots (REALLY, a 3 pt when players are WIDE open) that are horrible and do not have a chance in HELL of going in, I will continue to not being able to stand him as a basketball player.

And for the record, I can't stand Meer either but I like him a hell of a lot more than Carlos.

And yet another thing, I never mentioned Diener, so don't be an idiot, and DO NOT call me out like that again. Maybe you should read your signature.

Do not play if you can't handle the ball

she calls me stupid after halloween

it's not my fault they don't play augustine

i will blame it on the alcohol..