Sign in to follow this  
SmackDaddy

Do the Magic need to make a trade?

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

I can't believe that you would compare JJ, who can barely sniff a few minutes of playing time, to two athletes that have been at the top of their respective sports.

It was well documented that Wilt Chamberlain, Babe Ruth & Joe Namath were big time partiers too, but they got it done on the field/court.

Until JJ can get his butt off the bench for more than 7 minutes, I think we should limit the comparisons to all-pros.

Question: When will people stop noting JJ's college achievements as support for their arguement that he will be a good pro? 4 years? 5 years? 10 years?

they will probably stop noting his college achievements when he has a chance to prove himself...he hasnt had a chance yet!

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

they will probably stop noting his college achievements when he has a chance to prove himself...he hasnt had a chance yet!

That's because NBA players aren't given chances, they earn them.

quote:

quote:

Ouch!

quote:

quote:

Well, if playing great in the preseason doesn't warrant more than 8 minutes? What does?

quote:
Well, if playing great in the preseason doesn't warrant more than 8 minutes? What does?

JJ didnt play because pf who we were facing. Redd is one of the best 2 guards in the league so it is understandable.

Now Smack I agree our surplus of pg's can maybe hurt us coach will feel the need to play them both which can screw us some nights.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

quote:

JJ didnt play because he injured himself partyin. That is on him

Where is it documented that Redick hurt himself partying?

quote:
Originally posted by Rodey:

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

quote:

JJ didnt play because he injured himself partyin. That is on him

Where is it documented that Redick hurt himself partying?

That was a screwy response I changed it.lol.

quote:

We'll let time, JJ's deficiencies, and our gluttony of guards settle this discussion.

If Wally Szczerbiak can have a solid career in the NBA, I have no doubt in my mind that Redick can.

You have got to be kidding me. J.J. isn't allowed to drink a glass of champagne? Drinking a glass of champagne is detrimental to the team? Anyone who thinks that is a flat out nitwit. The real question is why Smack has personal pictures of J.J. stored on his computer in the first place. LMAO.

Michelle-If you had bothered to read the comments at the beginning of this thread, you would have seen that drinking one glass or even one bottle of champage was not the issue under discussion. Next time read before you make comments.